Outlaw 90cc wont start

My kid outgrew his Polaris Outlaw 90 and also outgrew wanting to ride at all. Anyway, the quad has been sitting for basically two years.

I went to start it and one thing, battery is dead. Lucky it has a kick start but after about 40 kicks and be being out of breath it didn't start. So I drained the gas, put in fresh gas and put in a new spark plug to no avail ?

Then I check to see if it was even sparking and nope... :rant:

That is basically the limits of my knowledge, what do I do next? I don't want to have to take it somewhere and I want to sell a running quad

A couple of things to take into consideration. If the battery is completely dead, it may not start even with a kick start. If it is wired to be run with a battery, (unlike a bike), then the battery provides some current.

If it has been sitting, you need to pull off the carb and clean it. The jets, specifically the pilot jet can become plugged from bad fuel, and create havoc. Cleaning these little carbs is easy, just take your time. Make sure the air filter is clean and unobstructed. And last but not least, check the wiring. Rodents love to find their pesky little way into the wiring, and chew away, let alone making nests in air boxes, intakes, etc.