Bunny hop

I know it would be hard to explain

but does anyone know how travis pastrana

bunny hops his bike

is it a 250 or 125?

anyone know

i would love to be able to bunny hop mine

yes i can bunny hop a bmx bike (well i could in my younger days)

I can do it on my yz250 with a brand new tire, I learned it by accident crossing logs, its a combo of preloading your suspension popping the clutch to get the front wheel up , get your weight off the pegs, pinch your legs while pulling the bike up with them and push the bars foward and up while you popping the front wheel up.

I cant do this on heavier bikes but I can catch air on the smallest frost heaves in the road on my drz.

Iv got a buddy who clears curbs on a grxr1000, no idea how he does it with that much bike.

I can do it on my yz250 with a brand new tire, I learned it by accident crossing logs, its a combo of preloading your suspension popping the clutch to get the front wheel up , get your weight off the pegs, pinch your legs while pulling the bike up with them and push the bars foward and up while you popping the front wheel up.

I cant do this on heavier bikes but I can catch air on the smallest frost heaves in the road on my drz.

Iv got a buddy who clears curbs on a grxr1000, no idea how he does it with that much bike.

i'd like to see that.. post a video if u got one.

Ah, another squid without any gear. No wonder why I don't ride street anymore...too many chodes.

your comment doesnt make much sense...

1st , a squid cant bunnyhop a gsxr.

2nd , you gave up riding because of other people not wearing gear? really? i guess you werent all that into it. just admit it, the wifey made you sell the bike.

what about all the stupid people driving cars.. ive seen girls putting on makeup and talking on the phone all while driving. are you going to stop driving cars now?

I can bunny hop my KDX now that I've done the fork swap, but I've only been able to do it a few times and only about 6"-8" off the ground. It's one of thsoe things that I can try a hundred times, and maybe get the timing of it right twice. You have to time it perfectly but it will come up.

your comment doesnt make much sense...

1st , a squid cant bunnyhop a gsxr.

2nd , you gave up riding because of other people not wearing gear? really? i guess you werent all that into it. just admit it, the wifey made you sell the bike.

what about all the stupid people driving cars.. ive seen girls putting on makeup and talking on the phone all while driving. are you going to stop driving cars now?

I hear you there brother saw a woman rear end a car two days ago was watching her put her make up on and thought this silly bitch is gonna have.......?