Sign in to follow this  

Standard Springs for YZ 250 06+

Does anyone who as had their suspension resprung still have their original fork and shock springs for the aforementioned bikes?

If so is are you willing to sell them and what would be considered a fair price?

I want to respring my 2007 YZ125, and the 250 springs would suffice.

that's what I did for my 125. It's pretty cool to still have the Ti rear, that's for true.

Does anyone who as had their suspension resprung still have their original fork and shock springs for the aforementioned bikes?

If so is are you willing to sell them and what would be considered a fair price?

I want to respring my 2007 YZ125, and the 250 springs would suffice.

BRM, I have some, but I think shipping from us to thailand would be more than new springs, no????

I've seen them for 50.00 on ebay.

I have a set of stock springs from an 07 yz250 available. New ones are going for $115 each end (I just ordered new ones :smirk:) so I figure $50 per end seems reasonable. Looks to be about what they're going for online as well.

Shipping to Thailand is gonna be mighty pricey though since the combo weighs in at around 8 pounds with packing material. Send me a PM if you're interested.

I have a brand new set of Factory Connection .46 springs for the yz 250 I would love to trade for some .44's from the 2007. 08 or 09 yz 250

I wish we had a spring exchange set up so we did not end up buying what someone has setting in the garage.

I have a brand new set of Factory Connection .46 springs for the yz 250 I would love to trade for some .44's from the 2007. 08 or 09 yz 250

I wish we had a spring exchange set up so we did not end up buying what someone has setting in the garage.

If they are completely unused, I bet you could get FC to swap them with you for the cost of shipping if you give them a call.

Big thanks to Pumasforpets,

Got the springs, top honest bloke.:thumbsup: