Sign in to follow this  

Drunk or stupid? Maybe both?

I'm bored tonight and I'm viewing riding videos on youtube. I came across this gem of a nice quad rider. The video speaks for itself. *I'm not picking on quad riders, but this video takes the cake*

Enjoy

This one, I think, takes 2nd place to the first video

The first one wouldnt be so bad if he cut his speed in half. There is a landing ramp there but he overshoots by a LONG way.

Lucky he went over the bars instead of slapping his face on them!

Yes, both!

i would never even think about doing anything on a bike without a helmet(dont want to cause anymore dain bramage to my noodle),what is going through there head when they decide that a helmet is not needed to JUMP there atv.I just dont get it

I'd say cross breading and MILWAKEES BEST is to blame:smirk: Put a Fn' helmet on!:smirk:

If you watch many of those quad videos most of the guys arnt wearing helmets! How stupid can they be!

If you watch many of those quad videos most of the guys arnt wearing helmets! How stupid can they be!

Very true, but I'm sure there are a lot of 2 wheeled riders that don't where them either. Prime example: sport bike riders. So many without helmets, but I then again it's a choice. (pending state)

Maybe a lot of quads don't wear helmets due to there misconception of being 'safer'. They are stable on 4 wheels compared to 2 wheels. Just my thought. lol

Stupid enough to ride a quad, stupid enough to not wear a helmet! :smirk: