12 bar

Are there any quality 12 bars at decent prices?

for what kind of bike? you do know this is a dirtbike forum right?

Yeah, I'm talkin bout a dirt bike

What is a 12 bar? A google search just comes up with a bunch of bars to drink at?

why do you want a 12 bar for a dirtbike? are you stunting it on the street? what kind of bike? unless its a 50 you'll prolly have to fab one yourself.

i know your probably a very important person and live a busy life, but if you'd just spend a little time to put some info in your post, it would really help.

What is a 12 bar? A google search just comes up with a bunch of bars to drink at?

They are built for stunt bikes (stree bikes). So when you dump it you won't thrash up your bike too bad.

0711_sbkp_11_z+performance_goods+stunt_cage.jpg

They are built for stunt bikes (stree bikes). So when you dump it you won't thrash up your bike too bad.

0711_sbkp_11_z+performance_goods+stunt_cage.jpg

And you want these leg-stabbers on your dirt bike because why?

Maybe a setup for someone that is paralyzed and wants to ride?

first off a 12 bar is not in any way related to dumping the bike look where this fellows foot is that a 12 bar for dirt bikes FIB.jpg

So when you dump it you won't thrash up your bike too bad.

it is a flat piece of bar that runs along your rear fender so that when you do 12'o clock wheelies the bike has something to rest against. l_c568d9e630cfb50e84ee1ef5c84f9aa5.jpg

you do know this is a dirtbike forum right?

and yes they do make emm for dirt bieks we just need a make and model.

12 oclock bar....it's all gangsta stunta stuff. lol

And these "12 Bars" help you on the track or trail....how?

Oh wait a minute, I get it...they don't! They're just for morons to stunt their bikes out on the street where people can see them and have their belief that motorcyclists are nothing but hooligans and reckless idiots reinforced. Thanks for helping their cause, because we don't have enough people that hate us already. Why don't you put an obnoxiously loud pipe on your bike too while you're at it? :smirk::rant:

And these "12 Bars" help you on the track or trail....how?

Oh wait a minute, I get it...they don't! They're just for morons to stunt their bikes out on the street where people can see them and have their belief that motorcyclists are nothing but hooligans and reckless idiots reinforced. Thanks for helping their cause, because we don't have enough people that hate us already. Why don't you put an obnoxiously loud pipe on your bike too while you're at it?

wow really so evolving the sport of motorcycles beyond what is the norm is bad? so dirt riders can be idiots flying over 50' gaps on bikes and ride wheelies all day long.... but when someone wants to ride a wheelie on the street its just degrading the sport.

Maybe hes riding in a parking lot with gear and being just as safe as riding at a track.

not personally attacking you chokey but i think its a little much that you automatically assume anyone pulling wheelies on the street is a goon.

(ps if you need help with that 12 bar pm me.)

wow really so evolving the sport of motorcycles beyond what is the norm is bad? so dirt riders can be idiots flying over 50' gaps on bikes and ride wheelies all day long.... but when someone wants to ride a wheelie on the street its just degrading the sport.

Maybe hes riding in a parking lot with gear and being just as safe as riding at a track.

not personally attacking you chokey but i think its a little much that you automatically assume anyone pulling wheelies on the street is a goon.

(ps if you need help with that 12 bar pm me.)

People pulling wheelies on the street ARE goons, especially if they're doing it with a dirt bike. There's a time and place for everything. Public roads are NOT the place for stunt riding, wheelies, pushing your R1 to 150 mph, etc. Those are the type of actions that make the non-priding public hate us. If you want to ride like that, go to the 'effin track where that sort of riding belongs.

And that theoretical "parking lot" still belongs to somebody. So now you're advocating not only riding like an idiot in public, you're advocating doing it on somebody else's property...

What you don't seem to get, is that of course WE understand what that sort of riding is about. But the average non-riding Jane Q. Public just sees "some idiot riding one of those darn dangerous motorcycles recklessly". It's about perception, and we have many years of bad perceptions going against our sport. We DON'T need to keep helping to reinforce those bad impressions.

WOW! Everyone jumped all over the OP! My 2 cent......I don't stunt, or ride like an idiot on the street. Seems like because the OP wanted to do something different with a different bike he gets flamed on. We don't even know the OP story. It's his/her money, I say let them do as they please. Just because it's different or doesn't make since to some is no reason in my opinion to assume the OP is with the general populous of idiots on street bikes. And some of these "stunting shows" take place at a track or are sponsored by dealerships in their parking lots with all the respective medical/emergency equipment needed. There are A LOT of unsanctioned events, but as said before we don't know the OP story. I see it as no higher risk that racing motocross. Still not my cup of tea, just my view. Reminds me of the truck debate.....One guy puts a 10" lift on his truck with 44 inch tires and says it looks cool. One guy lowers his truck and puts 26" rims on it and says it looks cool. Guy with lift sees lowered truck and says what a waste.......Turns out the truck with the lift has never seen the dirt and wasn't properly regeared for the tires. But then the lowered guy is in the wrong because he did something with a TRUCK and uses it as a CAR. Give me a break, it's just different people with different personalities expressing themselves. I agree that pulling wheelies on the street isn't smart or safe. Save it for a track. To the OP......I haven't seen a 12 o'clock bar for a dirtbike. It's probably be a custom fab thing to do. Keep doing what you're doing as long as it's safe and at the right time/place. Good luck to you.

I know what a 12 bar is, and what it for, and how its used. They do make them for dirt bikes. All I need to know is if their are quality bars at decent prices.

I know what a 12 bar is, and what it for, and how its used. They do make them for dirt bikes. All I need to know is if their are quality bars at decent prices.

but you dont know how to put the correct info in your post.. like what make/model of bike it is for.

ps. try stuntlife dot com

Huh, well you learn something new every day. I thought it was a new type of sex toy, man, my girlfriend will be so dissapointed now!!!!

Huh, well you learn something new every day. I thought it was a new type of sex toy, man, my girlfriend will be so dissapointed now!!!!

my girlfriend IS my 12 bar:ride: