Lower pegs

I've done a search, and the Fastway pegs were mentioned often, but on their site it says that the pegs will not go to the low-boy position on the KX450.

I also see System Tech Racing mentioned, but they do not have a footpeg lowering kit for the KX450 on their site.

Moose racing also has a footpeg that goes back .5", but does not mention if itis going lower as well.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I have Fastway pegs on my 06. Havn't really looked at the lowboy option but I could.

Looking at the web site, it seems that the 06 is different than 07-up and only the 06 pegs won't go lowboy. 07-up should be fine.

I have Fastway pegs on my 06. Havn't really looked at the lowboy option but I could.

Looking at the web site, it seems that the 06 is different than 07-up and only the 06 pegs won't go lowboy. 07-up should be fine.

I sent them an email so I will report back re fit years.

bump bump

The Fastway F series pegs will work on the '08 model.

Just took a look at my pegs (F3) and don't see why they wouldn't go to the lowboy position.

They were already on the bike when I bought it and feel fine where they are but looks simple enough. I wonder what the difference is between the '06 and the later years.

Just took a look at my pegs (F3) and don't see why they wouldn't go to the lowboy position.

They were already on the bike when I bought it and feel fine where they are but looks simple enough. I wonder what the difference is between the '06 and the later years.

According to Fastway, the '06 has the brake pedal 'in the way' of going lowboy, and the other years don't.

According to Fastway, the '06 has the brake pedal 'in the way' of going lowboy, and the other years don't.

Weird...

Sure doesn't appear to be "in the way" but whatever, I don't need them lower.

The 06 has Ti pegs. Maybe the bolts are different. For sure a difference there.

I did have the protapers before i sold my bike witht he -5mm. I didnt notice much :smirk:

Got 'em.

They fit great. Down and back about 7/16".

Next is a taller seat. The guts racing 1" taller is not enough!!