Sign in to follow this  

Supercross honda wins!?

hell of a race for trey! was hopin he would have been up there this year. very upset with js7 performance tho. was pumped for kw14 as well!!! what a race! anyways. how longs it been since honda won the big bike class? rc4?

Milsaps won in '08?

How about Lance Vincent winning the Lites LCQ on the Rockwell Honda!!! His first ever Supercross, he makes the night show (22nd fastest), gets 11th in Heat, goes to LCQ, and wins Start to finish, finishes 8th!!! in the main!! GO #245!!

Is it me or are the tracks really sucking,they`ve been preety one lined with hardly any passing and run away winners. Really glad for Trey though,good job.

Is it me or are the tracks really sucking,they`ve been preety one lined with hardly any passing and run away winners. Really glad for Trey though,good job.

I would definitely agree with you for the Houston track, seemed as though it was slowed by a lot of start/stop corners. The track didn't seem to flow as well as other tracks. I attended the Oakland race and even though that track was somewhat short, it seemed to flow better and the riders liked the traction until it started to rain of course!

Not taking anything from TC though, I think he ran a great race and deserved the win on a very tough track! :smirk:

I was disappointed that K-Dub crashed though! :rant:

Personally i'm happy for Canard. I like him as a person and feel his best days are yet to come. Honda....... I could care less. They do nothing positive for the sport, and will never again purchase ANY Honda product.

i guess i need to pay closer attention to the sx closer. i was pullin for kdub the beginning and really hate to see such an amazing rider go down and not finish. hope hes not hurt

Trey Canard is getting paaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd! lol Win bonus!!

No, Trey Canard is getting Laaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd! lol Win bonus!

i agree this year seams bad for track design

Yeah as much of a Dungey fan as I am, it was good to see TC win a main. I never really liked him much until this last years outdoor season. The race (steel city I think) he went head to head with Pourcell and beat him straight up made me a TC fan for life.