honda wins!?

Milsaps won in '08?

How about Lance Vincent winning the Lites LCQ on the Rockwell Honda!!! His first ever Supercross, he makes the night show (22nd fastest), gets 11th in Heat, goes to LCQ, and wins Start to finish, finishes 8th!!! in the main!! GO #245!!

Is it me or are the tracks really sucking,they`ve been preety one lined with hardly any passing and run away winners. Really glad for Trey though,good job.

I would definitely agree with you for the Houston track, seemed as though it was slowed by a lot of start/stop corners. The track didn't seem to flow as well as other tracks. I attended the Oakland race and even though that track was somewhat short, it seemed to flow better and the riders liked the traction until it started to rain of course!

Not taking anything from TC though, I think he ran a great race and deserved the win on a very tough track! ?

I was disappointed that K-Dub crashed though! :rant:

Yeah as much of a Dungey fan as I am, it was good to see TC win a main. I never really liked him much until this last years outdoor season. The race (steel city I think) he went head to head with Pourcell and beat him straight up made me a TC fan for life.