#7 is going to land on someone.

Supercross

I dont get it,you get sideways at the gate,refuse to shut off no matter who is in your way,take out everyone. Go full throttle knowing a slower rider is in your line and land on top of him.........AGAIN! I just dont like the guy. He is going to put someone in a wheelchair.

Yep, a major reason i dislike his style. very little respect for others around him. He's very lucky to be walking after that crash. But remember. He did the same thing last season. This is who he is, and how he rides. He's NOT making many friends out on the track.

Yet another, JS7 hater. Guys like JT$ shouldn't be on the track if they cannot clear small doubles.

Yeah...not a good night for J. Stewart he caused both crashes. The one on J. Thomas was bad news he landed right on his back tire..:smirk:

RJM

how long is this detriment to the sport going to be allowed to take people out with his careless riding

Stewart is the best there ever was, Slow riders need get out of his way

number one reason I dislike him....total disregard for anyone else. ya ya its racing i know but how many times is he going to ride over his head and land on other riders heads?

Ya, James managed to clean out 1/3rd of the field in the first turn of the race and then lands on a guy who spun on the face of a jump. I heard you were not suppose to follow?

I think it was McGrath who lived by that rule. But what does he know with ONLY 85 SX wins?

I can not think of any other rider who makes a career of taking guys out yet every year Stewart does this BS. It does not help his fan base.

Well it is still early with many more races to go. Maybe JS will end a career or two yet before the SX season is over.

Yet another, JS7 hater. Guys like JT$ shouldn't be on the track if they cannot clear small doubles.

your kidding me right?..... JT isn't a top rider but he clearly jumped that double out of the corner. He just didn't take that line and jump it as a triple.... James Stewart is just a careless hack.... now all you guys can come back to this post by saying he is faster then i will ever be. And well.... thats true.. ill probably never be 1/2 as fast as james is. But he is still a hack

Yeah that wasn't right at all. He could have SERIOUSLY injured the guy he handed on if he had jumped ANY further. I don't know what James was thinking.

Stewart is the best there ever was, Slow riders need get out of his way

Maybe JS should stop picking lines that put him behind slower riders. And as for the guys that cant clear small doubles, I guess their punnishment is getting landed on.:smirk:

How is JS7 supposed to predict JT$ casing a jump? You can't race with the "What if" thought in your head. You guys are unbelievable with all of your hating on him.

number one reason I dislike him....total disregard for anyone else. ya ya its racing i know but how many times is he going to ride over his head and land on other riders heads?

As many times as he needs to till he breaks Mcgraths record.

JT$ qualified for the main. Any rider who qualifies is a top 20 rider and deserves to be out there. Don't be an idiot.

As many times as he needs to till he breaks Mcgraths record.

Never gonna happen.

You guys are the few watching the race that blame Stewert. The rest of the world clearly saw Reed cause that wreck... wake up!:smirk:

I think AMA should require rear view mirrors , so when JS crashes, has a bad start, etc, all the slowest riders on the planet can watch out and move over!!

JS is an idiot! Hope JT is going to be OK and does not have a serious injury?

I also laughed had when they waved the Blue "there is a race goingon and your not in it" flag at JS7!

Also Sheehan needs to get some therapy, did you hear him say JS was the worlds number 1 supercross rider when they talked abot the new video game?

I think MC , the King of supercross might just disagree with that one, talk about disrespecting the history and accomplishemnts of McGrath!

JS lost control off the start, CR was ahead of him, As JS swung over into RD, RD was like ok, "JS take it" and RD hit the binders, then JS ran into the leftside of CR as he was attempting to move towards the turn, that caused a dimino effect as JS,CR and the others fell to the outside.

And for the people who apparently have never ridden a dirtbike before... it was a racing incident. Neither of their faults.

Not sure about that first turn though... I mostly blame the track. Super short start with a left hander that was narrow and like a 120 degree turn... Not a wide long 180 turn (or at least a wider bowl turn), not an easy 90 degree left... ~120 degrees super tight. What the hell were they thinking?

Here is JTs Supercross History. Seem qualified to me.

Supercross

Total Series Events = 175

Total Series Events Qualifed = 149

Average Qualified Finish = 14.10

http://www.jasonthomasmx.com/eresults.asp?series_key=9999997

And for the people who apparently have never ridden a dirtbike before... it was a racing incident. Neither of their faults.

Seems JS has more then his share of these racing incidents. At least he is consistent.