Sign in to follow this  

San Fel 250 Drawing - Caselli confirmed

Espo is also entered in class 22... Wonder who he's teamed up with... Pearson?

I guess I should read the other threads first... Six solid teams in class 22. I don't think class 22 has ever been this stacked.

- Kurt Caselli & Ivan Ramirez (KTM)

- Kendall Norman & Quinn Cody (JCR Honda A)

- Colton Udall & Jeff Kargola (aka Ox) (JCR Honda :smirk:

- Shane Esposito & Robby Bell (Precision Concepts/Kawasaki)

- David Pearson & Mike Childress (Purvine's Racing/Honda)

- Nick Burson & ? (Zip-Ty Racing/Husky)

Edited by Justin Hambleton

I guess I should read the other threads first... Six solid teams in class 22. I don't think class 22 has ever been this stacked.

- Colton Udall & Timmy Weigand (JCR Honda :smirk:

Colton and Timmy or Colton and OX?

Colton and Timmy or Colton and OX?

Never trust the internet. Ox is in fact teaming with Colton. Afterall, they did win San Fel last year :smirk:

Corrected. Thanks Cameron.

So I'm thinking maybe David Kamo will team with Burson. What a line up for 2011... I hope all of these new teams are committed to a full SCORE season, cause it's going to be good!

No, don't expect a Husky team, they are not ready yet.

Probably a no go for Pearson, Purvines is thinking it is best to keep focused on the two series they are already doing.

Robby Bell is probably not commited to anything yet, although THR would like to get him and Bobby Garrison teamed up with Espo.

Kurt flat out spanked everyone at the National H&H today, not sure the winning margin but something like 7+ minutes. Kendall had got the start but Kurt got by and then the club held him in the alt gas for speeding and let Pearson get by. He finished 4th for the day.

No, don't expect a Husky team, they are not ready yet.

Probably a no go for Pearson, Purvines is thinking it is best to keep focused on the two series they are already doing.

Robby Bell is probably not commited to anything yet, although THR would like to get him and Bobby Garrison teamed up with Espo.

Kurt flat out spanked everyone at the National H&H today, not sure the winning margin but something like 7+ minutes. Kendall had got the start but Kurt got by and then the club held him in the alt gas for speeding and let Pearson get by. He finished 4th for the day.

Why you gotta go ruining all the fun with knowledgeable and factual information, Chilly? :smirk:

On the list of starting positions for the San Felipe 250 there is a "1st RS" and a "2nd RS" by some of the rider's names. Does anyone know what that means?

Thanks

Now Justin you should never let facts get in the way of a good story :smirk:

Now Justin you should never let facts get in the way of a good story :smirk:

Exactly... this place has been a yawn fest for the past couple months. We need to get this crowd riled up.

On the list of starting positions for the San Felipe 250 there is a "1st RS" and a "2nd RS" by some of the rider's names. Does anyone know what that means?

Thanks

Yes sir... within your respective class, SCORE allows you to specify whether you would like to start in the front or the rear. By specifying "rear start" you forgo drawing a front starting position and SCORE automatically puts you at the end of the line. First entry to specify a rear start in their class gets the very last starting position in their class, second to specify a rear start gets the second to last rear start ("2nd RS") and so on...

Some teams prefer to start at the end, either because they don't want the pressure of their respective competitors passing them or for more strategic purposes so they know precisely where they stand in terms of running order as the race progresses. It's pretty easy to tell where you stand if you've started dead last and have passed everyone in your class.

In class 60, however, William Rogers is actually a SOLO entry (I know... the guy is a crazy madman) and Donald Lewis specified a rear start because those old farts with 10 guys on their team don't want the embarrassment of being passed by a solo rider :smirk::rant:

Thanks Justin. We requested a front start but no notation next to our rider's name. Oh well, just pass everybody, right?

Gary

Thanks Justin. We requested a front start but no notation next to our rider's name. Oh well, just pass everybody, right?

Gary

I don't really know why SCORE allows you to specify a "front start" especially since the initial starting order is determined by drawing anyway. Maybe someone more familiar with the matter can chime in.

Best of luck down there... you're in for a real treat!

- Colton Udall & Jeff Kargola (aka Ox) (JCR Honda :rant:

Hey Justin,

Don't forget about that 2x KTM Privateer team!!!

I wouldn't call us 'stacked' , but Heavy Weights for sure!!! :smirk:

Hey Justin,

Don't forget about that 2x KTM Privateer team!!!

I wouldn't call us 'stacked' , but Heavy Weights for sure!!! :smirk:

Go get 'em Kyle!