Excel Wheels/ 2011 bikes

Hey everyone

So I had a crash out at milestone the other day and broke both my stock rims in half. Im going to buy some excel wheels and was wondering for racing if I should get the A60 or the Takasago wheels. Is there really that much difference between the two? All I know is the A60 are pretty expensive.

2nd question

I have a 2007 honda crf250 and hopefully with be getting a 2011 honda crf250 soon. If I buy the rims for my 2007 could I eventually put them in the 2011?

last question

So now that the 2011 bikes have been out for a while. What bike do you all like better? The 2011 kxf250 or the 2011 crf250r? What one would be better for a shorter rider?

Hey everyone

So I had a crash out at milestone the other day and broke both my stock rims in half. Im going to buy some excel wheels and was wondering for racing if I should get the A60 or the Takasago wheels. Is there really that much difference between the two? All I know is the A60 are pretty expensive.

2nd question

I have a 2007 honda crf250 and hopefully with be getting a 2011 honda crf250 soon. If I buy the rims for my 2007 could I eventually put them in the 2011?

last question

So now that the 2011 bikes have been out for a while. What bike do you all like better? The 2011 kxf250 or the 2011 crf250r? What one would be better for a shorter rider?

That's one helluva crash. You got any video of it?

I don't really think there is much of a difference between the two rims besides the profile and strength (Excel claims 15% greater strength with no extra weight due to the new "V" profile). And yes, '07 and '11 rims are interchangeable.

KX vs. CRF? All comes down to you and your demands from the bike.