Erin Bates ***????

it's kind of like the JS7 thing.... if somebody says anything negative about him, someone will call racism on it..... seen that one time and time again. Kdub is a self admitted "good ole boy" just like JS is black. just a fact of life and neither makes them any worse or better than anyone else.

the "PC" wording garbage has stirred more crap than it ever solved.

guaranteed Kdub wears that "redneck" badge with pride, as does JS for being black..... and they should.

if people would quit making such a big deal out of things like this, there wouldn't be these problems to begin with. jmo

• Like 2

I thought it was funny!! I was pulling to Kdub the whole time!! this was a rare SX event that I was yelling, laughing, screaming ,hollerin, and then almost cried when KW went down!!

From one redneck to another, Hope Kdub is OK and this does not end his career.

I thought it was funny!! I was pulling to Kdub the whole time!! this was a rare SX event that I was yelling, laughing, screaming ,hollerin, and then almost cried when KW went down!!

From one redneck to another, Hope Kdub is OK and this does not end his career.

+1:thumbsup:

What did KW say that Erin quoted him on?

MAX!!!

Bates was talking about how Houston is basically a home town race for him, and that he had a lot of family and friends there to support him and then quoted him as saying that " There was about 20 truckloads of Rednecks there in support of him" but she was definitely quoting him no doubt about it.

Erin may be stupid but she's not that stupid! Kevin said something along the lines of "about 70 family and friends are here tonight - that's about 20 trucks of rednecks!"

He's got a great sense of humor and I'm PISSED that he didn't pull off that win! Hopefully it's true that he's not hurt so we can still root "for the old guy!"

can't figure out why some of you hate erin so much. she has a job like many other sideline reporters but y'all just keep piling on. if you want to bitch about the tv coverage consider how much time cbs spent on the 2nd heat. the lcq was nothing but a list, no highlights or anything. hell, bang on jeffro for continually comparing the race to what he did 20 years ago when he raced k-dub. and enough with the pit party. we all know monster energy drink is the title sponsor. just saying.....?