How is K-Dub

Supercross

Does anyone know? Looked like a knee/leg in the replays, but then looked like a left wrist when he was on the cart.

Felt soooo bad when he crashed! :smirk:

looked like his wrist to me..... he landed hard on it.

rumor going around that he may have broke his wrist...... but you know how rumors can be.

i sure hope he is ok, he is my hero.

Yeah that sucks, I was hoping he would win and wasn't expecting that to happen. Hope he is o.k.

I read that nothing was broken, but now can't find where it was.

Racer X had this "He would later walk off under his own power, battered and bruised but apparently free of major injury."

:smirk: so bummed. He was going to win, and it was going to Epic! Much respect for Kdub. Most aweseomest rider out there ever of all time.

Very unfortunate how the race turned out for Windham at Houston. HE HAD THAT SHIT! I just hope he's okay now.

You can tell he is a true natural talent, did you see how fast he got his foot back on the peg and was attempting to save it? Unfortunate that his front wheel dug in so hard into that rut.

I wanted to cry for him. :smirk:

You can tell he is a true natural talent, did you see how fast he got his foot back on the peg and was attempting to save it? Unfortunate that his front wheel dug in so hard into that rut.

Yeah...I just rewatched it in slo mo and his case dug in at the same time as the front tire. Then over the bars he went. You could even see tire marks on the inside of his rear fender as they were tending to him. I think that happened on the first case by the way it was sooo bottomed out.

I have never yelled at a TV sporting event as loud as I did when he wrecked. I think it was "NOOOOOOOO". I am not used to him wrecking, he is so smooth. I thought he had it in the bag.I am so pissed.

That race "madeda my cry"..

it could have been so historic...

Windham will all's be the man.

I wonder if that is the first time J. stewart has been lapped. haha. I bet K-Dub said "holly sh%# I just lapped JS" then he lost control.

I feel so bad for KW. I was pulling for him so hard when the other big guns were floundering back there. That would have been a very popular win.......

damn that sucks. i missed the race but sorry to hear KW crashed and to find out he was winning, damn

I hope he's not too banged up. I am also guilty of standing up and yelling at the TV when K-Dub crashed. I think that guy has the biggest fan base of anyone out there, hate to see him wreck like that when he's got the race in the bag. He's just an all around great guy that loves the fans and loves what he does, you can't help but love the guy.

He just about pulled it out at the end as he kept riding till the bike was out from under him ...

I can't find any updates on him ... :smirk: ... I wish him a speedy recovery ...

I was also pulling for KDUB, very disappointed to see him go down!

I was glad to see Trey get his first win and am glad that Villopoto came back and made it on the podium, but I didn't want it to happen at K-Dub's expense. Just seeing him riding out in the cart and the "dammit I had it" look on his face made me feel bad for him. Hope he gets back on the bike soon.

I was glad for TC also ... Most important thing for K-dub is his health and I'm hoping he can ride again this weekend ....

I was glad for TC also ... Most important thing for K-dub is his health and I'm hoping he can ride again this weekend ....

my thoughts exactly :smirk: The TC win was HUGE for him ... especially since he came back and got Dungey. Have my fingers crossed for KDUB though ...