Sign in to follow this  

2011 530 XC-W Six Days

I have been trying to find a new 2011 530 XC-W Six Days and the local dealers (Scottsdale, AZ) all say they are on backorder. I have called Cycle Hutt and other national vendors and no one seems to return my calls. Cycle Trader and the dealer websites still are advertising them.....Does anyone know what the deal is and what wait time before they are available again?

Thanks, Ron

Will you buy one as far away as Austin, Texas.

TJ's Cycles in Austin has one on the floor. You can get it shipped for around $400

did you try motocity in Avondale. Last time I was in there they had 3-4 of them. Not sure if they were 2010, or 2011's though. But whats the difference except $

Thanks for the reply's.....Geoff at MotoCity fixed me up with a new 2011 530 Six Days...should have by the weekend.

Ron :smirk:

Call Bruce at Performance Cycle Center (Tucson) They were the only delaership to deal with me on a professional level. I too live in Scottsdale and wound up driving to Tucson for the best deal.

They have a huge inventory of bikes. I bought a 2010 530EXC Red Bull edition from them, plus you get 10% off of anything else you buy from them.

Here is the number: 520-293-7712