April 8,9,10 - MOONROCKS EXPO II - the "broken leg" TT Ride event

OD we are riding lefts and rights.

I said I'm a cripple, not a retard! Unless my arm is falling out of my shoulder socket I will be hitting Lefts and Rights! :ride:

By the way, I've been listening to a young Blues/Rock guy lately that I know you'd like, Joe Bonamassa. Kick ass guitarist, I'll try to give you a YouTube link to some of his stuff when I get home (no YouTube at work). :cheers:

OKOKOK!

So I'm with TobyG once at Deer Creek, he pulls a hill without a problem on his XR400. It took me an extra 20 minutes and I had to WALK it up. That was the same day he used sticks & twigs to wipe................. enough.

I'm with Craterbum @ Middle Creek, he pulls a hill at 3 mph with that Husaberg & it takes me 3 tries and 15 minutes to pull that baby! I crashed, & crashed & crashed.

I was up at Elkins Flat with Eldorado650 and he's pulling this hill again & again. Just playing with it on his CR500. I didn't even try. I'm sitting on the bottom with a stupid grin on my face, watching him destroy that hill.

I'm at Stonyford with CherryG & he pull a hill on his 200, showers me with rocks & I couldn't even make on my 300.

Watched Ossidog duck walk up trail 27 the 1st time at Stonyford. I think it took me 5 times and 30 minutes to pull that hill.

BfB was waiting for me with his arms crossed at Cow Mt. Motor off, just watching me flail.

I did blow by OD on the back side of the Rock Lobster when he crashed at GT on trail 6. I'm gonna roost him again & he's gonna cry, "I'm hurt!" :ride:

I enjoyed roosting "that guy that has a new YZ, used to have a Husaberg" on trail 7 at GT. Embarrassed the hell out of him. :cheers:

Can you please give an update as early as possible in the morning as I will be dual sporting in the back way Red Rock and if there is more than a couple of inches I'll go around Reno and come in the Winamucca way.

Thanks.:cheers:

Do you plan on hitting antelop valley by road or do you plan on going over the dog skins??? If you are planning on trekking over the pass, i would not advise it. Looking out my window, that area looks like it is holding quite a bit of snow.

Will update in the morning

I will be be out there about 830 or nine i guess..... The wife has agreed to watch the kid till 12:00

Ok, Ok, Ok,

Geoff I will forever be indebted to. He pulled my bike out of that river on the cliff experiment. Another time I bailed & hurt my shoulder..... and he held my hand back to the trucks. THAT is the kind of soldier I want in my foxhole.

I have a BigBob story. We're riding Stonyford and taking it easy on Potato Hill. We get down to the bottom at the road and everyone takes off. I'm waiting...... and waiting....... and waiting...... and waiting............ and finally here he comes. Doo Dee Doo. Not a care in the world. Looking up at the sky. Going 3 mph.

He gets down the hill, looks at me, and I point, --> that way Bob, they went that way---->. He doesn't even blink, he turned & just keeps on riding on at 3 mph without a care in the world..................... :cheers:

Tapeleg............. I am most impressed with your Dad. He flys! You ain't so bad a rider yourself! Cliffy, I got a story about Cliffy. But not me. I never do anything.

Can I tell the Rocky story? Rocky? Or should I save it for the campfire? :ride: It's one of my favorites!

Ok, Ok, Ok,

Geoff I will forever be indebted to. He pulled my bike out of that river on the cliff experiment. Another time I bailed & hurt my shoulder..... and he held my hand back to the trucks. THAT is the kind of soldier I want in my foxhole.

I have a BigBob story. We're riding Stonyford and taking it easy on Potato Hill. We get down to the bottom at the road and everyone takes off. I'm waiting...... and waiting....... and waiting...... and waiting............ and finally here he comes. Doo Dee Doo. Not a care in the world. Looking up at the sky. Going 3 mph.

He gets down the hill, looks at me, and I point, --> that way Bob, they went that way---->. He doesn't even blink, he turned & just keeps on riding on at 3 mph without a care in the world..................... :cheers:

Tapeleg............. I am most impressed with your Dad. He flys! You ain't so bad a rider yourself! Cliffy, I got a story about Cliffy. But not me. I never do anything.

Can I tell the Rocky story? Rocky? Or should I save it for the campfire? :ride: It's one of my favorites!

Never been to one of these roasts, so what does a single Rider bring to the BBQ?

What's the rough count right now?

Friday count probably 8- 10 riders. Saturday is the big day, probably 15 -18 riders, maybe a few more, is my guess. Sunday count back down to a dozen riders. Last year we had 25 -30 riders or so all total. Little smaller event this year but still a big TT event. should be fun

we usually do 3- 4 rides a day spread across 3-4 different groups. Just know who is in your ride group each time you venture out away from camp, and take care of each other out there. Some groups are big , some are smaller. and RJ stays on easy rides close to camp and does not go on hard rides.