Lites LCQ, no seat, and casing a jump

who was the Zuke rider that lost his seat at the first corner after the start and then cased that big jump after the corner. can you imagine how bad his butt and stones have to feel after that landing.

and what about the mechanic...... i know we are all humans and make mistakes, but the mechanic obviously forgot to bolt the seat on. i'd be a little nervous about my job after that one...... well maybe not my job, but i'd be dreading monday morning "at the office." the loss of the seat obviously rattled the rider and his casing the jump is proof of that. scary stuff!

Not bolting the seat back on is inexcusable. That mechanics head was not in the game, and the rider paid for it.

The rider's chance at any future family was seriously cast in doubt. Lucky he had an air-box and a foam filters for the boys to bounce off of: If he was on a yz450f there would have been no pillow like airfilter there.?

Poor guy..his mechanic seems like he might be the same guy as at my local dealership. Dude, always check your bolts are tight when you get your bike back. He has almost bitten me too.:rant:

I saw something fall off a bike so I had to rewind my DVDR to see what it was. I thought this guy is lucky he only has to run 2 laps without a seat! Turns out he didn't make it that far. After he landed I liked how he stood up in the middle of the track and put his hand on his hip as everyone ran by. Poor guy - he had a great start too.

I'm betting that landing hurt his lower back/spine. If he didn't break something (other than his berries) I'm amazed.

And by the way...he was standing with his hands on his hips trying to catch his breath. 'After slamming his junk into the bike without padding his airway was obstructed by his......?:censored:

I lost my seat halfway through a harescramble a few years ago. It was an aftermarket seat for a KTM and the base around the single seat bolt just snapped. I still won my class, but my subframe rails beat the shit out of my ass, especially through the whoops section.

I lost my seat halfway through a harescramble a few years ago. It was an aftermarket seat for a KTM and the base around the single seat bolt just snapped. I still won my class, but my subframe rails beat the shit out of my ass, especially through the whoops section.

you sound like a real life hard ass ? is that where you got your screen name ?

that is pretty hard core...maybe it was that race and riding with out the seat that got you your screen name.

Sorry I couldnt resist.

That guy is our new favorite rider! My seven year old and I watched that last night and he laughed as hard as I've ever seen him laugh. I thought it was pretty funny, but for some reason to a 50 rider it was absolutely hilarious.

Two thoughts came to mind as I saw the event unfold live:

-Did his seat just fly off??...I wonder if he knows...

-Oh man!...he just cased a triple at the WORST possible time!

One of the gnarlier/funnier things I've seen.

If he had his own mechanic - he was probably out the door with his tools before the rider made it back to the pits.

I remember thinking to myself, If that was me and I had a mechanic he would be gone. You have to trust your mechanic with your life. LITERALLY... What if he forgot to tighten the wheel's or fork's etc.. As high as these guy's get in the air something serious could happen. I understand people make mistake's, but when it come's to maintaining your bike for a supercross race everything should be checked twice if not three times..