Any 1 up for riding reading anthracite for 2011?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I dont get it when you post to go riding even for myself no 1 answers.You'd think people would wanna ride and tailgate out of the back of there pick up.Its a wonder with these kinds of responses just to ride we even have any land to ride on.

I dont get it when you post to go riding even for myself no 1 answers.You'd think people would wanna ride and tailgate out of the back of there pick up.Its a wonder with these kinds of responses just to ride we even have any land to ride on.

Yea i know what ur saying

As we get closer to the holiday weekend i'll let ya know what day we're gonna be heading up, right now it seems like myself 1 other guy and possibly urself

• Like 1

Now that Rac is trying to become an outdoor recreation area I wonder if they are gonna regulate the shit out of it w a bunch of rules and senseless regulations like the forest service and DNCR is noted for?Im tired of rules and regs,I wear my gear,I dont break the law,stunt on the road,ride high or drunk but yet I still need to have insurance for something I cant ride on the street.Meanwhile the thugs that dont care do what evervthey want to do and every 1 else gets punished for and by it.*** gives w this bs already?I just want to ride but its coming to the point I almost cant afford to have this form of fun anymore,pay pay pay,insurance,fuel,money to ride in the place.I wonder if its gonna get to the point people will just get to the point of getting rid of there wheelers for something they can ride all the time like a streetbike?

• 5 months later...

Now that Rac is trying to become an outdoor recreation area I wonder if they are gonna regulate the shit out of it w a bunch of rules and senseless regulations like the forest service and DNCR is noted for?Im tired of rules and regs,I wear my gear,I dont break the law,stunt on the road,ride high or drunk but yet I still need to have insurance for something I cant ride on the street.Meanwhile the thugs that dont care do what evervthey want to do and every 1 else gets punished for and by it.*** gives w this bs already?I just want to ride but its coming to the point I almost cant afford to have this form of fun anymore,pay pay pay,insurance,fuel,money to ride in the place.I wonder if its gonna get to the point people will just get to the point of getting rid of there wheelers for something they can ride all the time like a streetbike?

What kind of rules are you concerned about? spark arrestor requirement? insurance and registration requirement, which is state law anyways? helmets requirement? With your concept of insurance you probably shouldn't have insurance for your house. Insurance is a good thing to have, especially on a newer quad, what happens if it gets stolen? A yearly permit to AOAA is planned to be less than the RAC permit. There needs to be some regulation because it just gets stupid up there when the helmet-less quad riders are out in force. You still have the st. clair riding area also, which will not be turned into a park like the trevorton area. Yeah it sucks to be punished because of other peoples choices but something needs to happen up there, too many idiots running around drunk or high. This is just my opinion on the situation.

I'm going up this coming weekend with some friends maybe I'll see you up there.