The Moto - Inside the Outdoors - Season 2

The Alessi statement was a load of crap..... he looked like his Dad was standing next to the cameraman with a script board ...... please .... its just another type of racing family, and Dad happens to be a total s%&thead...

Great show tho overall !!

Here...read this before your foot gets any further in there. Of course you could read it and come up with the same thing if you were so inclined but try to read it with an open mind.

http://motoxaddicts.com/features.php?fid=7

Ha ha Grant acts and talks like the idiot that he is!!! He was talking $hit about the 350 at the end of moto 1 and than the 350 wins moto 2! I bet that stupid smirk is off his face now that Karma caught up with him this year.

Kerry- what did it say?

i did notice "two two" on the seat of his pants in the first season when he was racing nationals for Suzuki....... uhhh, that didn't sound right.?

yeah, it was another two two plug....

As for where you're looking, well that's your business.:busted: I guess they figure somebody wants to check out that part, that's why we've put patches there.?

-Kerry

All episodes of season 1 were available online at Vurbmoto and other sites so hopefully for those w/out Fuel it will be the same this year.

I missed the premier and set the dvr to record replay, but they don't have episode descriptions on directv this year(yet) so I am forced to record every damn showing rather than just the first airings it's asinine. ?

He has had that logo for years
Somethings I pay attention to and say "what the????" If he's had this logo for years, I hadn't noticed it - cause I'm not checkin' his butt out like Bruny:smirk:

You wouldn't happen to have a history of Chad and his logo, would you. I'd be interested to know how long he's had it.?

-Kerry

FYI. Season 1 is on hulu.com.

I used StreamTransport to download the shows from hulu for free. Cheaper than iTunes and the video is not copy protected...

Season 2 is supposed to premiere on hulu April 2 if you can wait.

Edited by stanuc
typo

Just watched the first episode and I can't believe how much it is still about the Allessi's. It is still good but enough already with Mike and his dad. I wouldn't mind if he could atleast podium once in awhile, but he is lucky if he make's top ten.?

Just watched the first episode and I can't believe how much it is still about the Allessi's. It is still good but enough already with Mike and his dad. I wouldn't mind if he could atleast podium once in awhile, but he is lucky if he make's top ten.?

Rightfully so it's about the Alessis - just like the beginning of last season, He won a moto at Hangtown, that's why it was mainly about him and Reed. Watch the last 1/2 of season one, no Alessis to be found....