checking the valve specs

can someone please give me a link to where i can buy a gauge to check my valves. and also the tools to adjust them if need be. I have a 04 wr450.


All you need need to check your valves is a feeler gauge that you can get at any auto parts store. The valves cannot be adjusted in the sense of turning a nut or a screw. You have to install spacer shims which requires removing the cam shafts. You will need at the very least a torque wrench and a service manual.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now