Which Hour Meter do you recommend

Does yours come with the mount or do you have to purchase it separate. I know what you mean. I just saw this one on Ebay

http://worksconnection.com/details.php?id=722

The mount was seperate....I say all of these hour meters have the same bolt pattern.....But it looks like the Works Connection would have to have its own mount.....Some people just double stick tape them to the side of the frame....I got the gas tank mount so I could see and keep up with it.....?

The mount was seperate....I say all of these hour meters have the same bolt pattern.....But it looks like the Works Connection would have to have its own mount.....Some people just double stick tape them to the side of the frame....I got the gas tank mount so I could see and keep up with it.....?

I would like to keep up with the info as well. Its going to be either a TT or Works Connection. I do like the mounting bracket for the WC better than the TT

• 2 weeks later...

bikepics-2171291-full.jpg

Here is a view of both meters mounted on my bars

bikepics-2171292-full.jpg

Here, you can see the tach/hour meter. It reads the time while engine is off, tach when on, and max rpm for about 5 seconds when the engine is first turned off.

bikepics-2171293-full.jpg

Here is tghe temp gauge showing current temp, it also switches to max temp every 5 seconds or so. I believe it resets max temp when the engine rises back above 90 degree F.

bikepics-2171294-full.jpg

Here is the temp gauge showing max temp

I believe all gauges use the same bolt pattern, The works connection gauges look just like the trail tech, just differant color.