EXC passenger footpegs?

I think it's designed as a race bike and the subframe is not designed to carry the weight of 2 people.

Agree. If we were miles from anywhere, and my buddy had a serious injury, then I would risk the extra weight. But, apart from that, no passengers on mine.

Okay, my buddy made me a pair They are on a fabricated piece that is flat metal with a hole so that you can bolt on the pegs. On the right side, it fits where hte muffler shileld fits. On the left it fits where the subframe attaches. My buddy uses them to for his daugher...roughly 100 pounds. Yes, you don't want to do what you'd do with a normal weight adult with pegs on the frame. But with moderation, it can be done.?

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, my buddy made me a pair They are on a fabricated piece that is flat metal with a hole so that you can bolt on the pegs. On the right side, it fits where hte muffler shileld fits. On the left it fits where the subframe attaches. My buddy uses them to for his daugher...roughly 100 pounds. Yes, you don't want to do what you'd do with a normal weight adult with pegs on the frame. But with moderation, it can be done.:cheers:[/quote

Passenger pegs are also useful if you run out of gas and need a 5 mile push from your buddies running bike.