straddleline orv park

Oh, one more question. Last year they did something kinda cool, when they would do sessions ( little bike, big bike, and quad) they would start it off by dropping the gate. Any chance on doing that this year to?

we are going to be doing alot more racing out here than you have seen in the past, so the gate will be dropping alot. go to www.promotopromotions.com to see how the track is coming along. its been to wet to even touch it yet, but the ground is perfect out here for off road stuff. jason, i am glad you like rocks!

After riding with Jason for a week, it is very obvious that he likes rocks. Dry, they can be your friend. Wet, they can be cold-hearted basterds....

The ones buried in silt beds, I have no love for...none whatsoever.

The last 4 miles of this years D100 had many rock ledges that the majority of the riders crept over. I just viewed them as launch points to clear the pile and rocks beyond them.

After riding with Jason for a week, it is very obvious that he likes rocks. Dry, they can be your friend. Wet, they can be cold-hearted basterds....

The ones buried in silt beds, I have no love for...none whatsoever.

The last 4 miles of this years D100 had many rock ledges that the majority of the riders crept over. I just viewed them as launch points to clear the pile and rocks beyond them.

yes he does! i do too, but i am not as strong as that kid anymore, but still like the challenge of them. next week is lookin pretty dry. the last gp i attended is all i have to go on, erzberg:smirk:

Erzberg, huh? I didn't know there were any rocky trails at Straddleline. I'll definitely have to make it to this race.

well, as close as we can get to eisenerz, all the dirt washed down to the track this winter, left nothing but hills........

I'm planning on running the +40 am class. One concern I have is not having enough time to get signed up, un-loaded dressed etc in one hour. The gates open at 8:00 racing at 9:00. Is it possible you could open the gates at 7:00?