Sign in to follow this  

What do yall put in your Camlebacks?

What do you guys and gals put in your hydration packs for hare scrambles or any type of long aggressive rides? I've always used plain water but I might start using a big bottle of Gaterade and fill the rest up with water.

Too hard to clean with anything but water. Water only in my hydro pack.

I carry Endurolytes and pop them periodically during long rides or races. They have been way more effective than any sports drink.

throw a little NOS in there too or monsters good too if u dont over do it

Caffine dehydrates you. Energy drink give you energy for awhile but then they give you an energy crash.

I carry Endurolytes and pop them periodically during long rides or races.

I would try those energy gel packet things but Ashley Fiolek kinda scared me away from them haha. She said she tried them once and felt like crap for the whole race. I dont want that happening to me for a 2 hour race.

Too hard to clean with anything but water. Water only in my hydro pack.

I carry Endurolytes and pop them periodically during long rides or races. They have been way more effective than any sports drink.

I second this!

In a 72oz Camelbak or hydration pack , I use 4 lemon Propel drinks in the 16.9oz bottle. Low sugar and has electrolytes that I suppliment with 2 salt packs from MacDonalds. Rinse out with water after use. Be sure to squeeze water through the hose to rinse it too. Drain bladder and hose after rinsing.

Water.

Then an orange, apple, rain jacket, extra levers, zip ties, a set of allen wrenches, extra spark plugs, a crescent wrench, a multi tool, a strap, and a master link.

Yum.

Water and two IBprofin! Sometimes I might squeeze a little lemon in there

i too just put water and ice on really hot days. i pop 2 iBprofin before long races also because i always seem to get a headache. i used to drink pedialyte before races it helped i think, but it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth the whole time and i think that was leading to my headaches. so i kind of steered away from pedialyte.

just plain ol' H20. Cant go wrong.