Sign in to follow this  

2007 CR250 Parts in the US

Hi guys, it has been a while since I posted on thumpertalk. Anyway, my 2007 CR250 gave up the ghost about 18 months ago completely blowing the bottom end and punching holes in the crankcase, wrecking the head and cylinder in the process. Parts from the UK were going to work at around 1800 pounds or 2400 dollars so,

I then thought of doing an AF conversion but now I am just going to rebuild the 89 500 for evolution class racing in the uk. I have also just managed to get a good 06 motor to rebuild and put back in the 07 chassis. Anyways, looking for the best parts dealers in the states for both genuine and aftermarket parts for both the CR's as the UK prices are more than what you guys pay in dollars. Working out about 70% more expensive in the uk so looking to buy everything from the USA and ship it over.

General parts such as engine bearings, seals, piston kits connecting rods etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Cheers Kev.

skf bearings are cheaper and better.

I can almost guarantee that most of the engine bearings are odd sizes, I work for a bearing distributor, on my 125 i had to use genuine bearings for 4 of the gearbox bearings. At least genuine you know they are the right specs too.