09 RS525, aftermarket parts, help

I'm looking at the rear RR fender light for my RS. Can you order from Beta America? or the dealer? Do they have a smaller rear turn signal available or do you have to go to Sickass?

2nd, I want the handguard with the built in mirror from Offroad Dirtbikes. They don't show one for the Beta but do have one to build your own. Which one will allow the gauges to bolt on to and can we just order the one for the KTM etc.....

Thanks for the help.

I'm looking at the rear RR fender light for my RS. Can you order from Beta America? or the dealer? Do they have a smaller rear turn signal available or do you have to go to Sickass?

2nd, I want the handguard with the built in mirror from Offroad Dirtbikes. They don't show one for the Beta but do have one to build your own. Which one will allow the gauges to bolt on to and can we just order the one for the KTM etc.....

Thanks for the help.

HDB makes top clamps that allow the Beta to be fitted. You need to match up the hole spread dimensions of your handlebar clamp.

I have the HDB guards on my Beta(different clamps than yours though) with the turnsignals built in as well as a Beta RR LED rear fender with Sicass flush mount turnsignals. All of the stuff is generic but requires some work to adapt it to the Beta.

I used the RR tail piece on my '09 RS. The RR tail piece is a direct bolt on to the RS and although not DOT provides small but bright LED tail/brake lights. I used some small oblong clearance/marker marker lights for turn signals. The turn signals were affixed with black sensor safe silicone seal. I mounted the license plate vertically over a backing plate cut out of 14 gauge aluminum. The RR tail piece can be ordered through your Beta dealer.

P.S. You might want to check out www.beta-talk.com for some additional pointers.