2010 KTM 450 exc de smog

I have a 10 KTM 450 exc, last night I took all the emission stuff off the bike. I left the #48 pilot jet in it, and added a R&D air mixture screw 1 3/4 turns out. The bike ran great the only thing that concerns me is now when starting and after you let it sit for a few mins it blows out blue smoke. Is this normal, or do I need to try something else?

Get a JD jet kit. The money is well worth it. I did it to mine and it runs like a raped ape!

my catch can would fill up on my 08 and smoke. drill a hole in it problem solved

I have a 10 KTM 450 exc, last night I took all the emission stuff off the bike. I left the #48 pilot jet in it, and added a R&D air mixture screw 1 3/4 turns out. The bike ran great the only thing that concerns me is now when starting and after you let it sit for a few mins it blows out blue smoke. Is this normal, or do I need to try something else?

#48 pilot is too rich after desmog. Replace with a #42 and exhaust will clean up. Better option is to get the JD kit and it takes care of everything.