Sign in to follow this  

New To Forum Just Saying Hi.

Well Im 14 Years and I have 2 2009 Kx85's.One is the regular version and the other is Monster Energy edition.The one i race has a few upgrades but not much.Pro Taper SE bars,Pro Taper grips,V-Force 3 reeds,renthal sprocket and chain,and monster energy graphics kit.Monster edition is stock for woods and stuff like that.My dad wont let me move up to the 250's this year so i have to wait.I think its better i mean im 5'8 and have the suspension set up to me on both bikes so im almost flat foot but i can throw that bike around which i like so one more year wont hurt i dont think.But anyways just saying hi add me as a friend if you want and we can talk or something.Thanks

14 eh? Well let me just say this place will make you grow hair on your chest and probably turn you into an alcoholic before you get a drivers license. Welcome to TT young fella!!:cheers:

14 eh? Well let me just say this place will make you grow hair on your chest and probably turn you into an alcoholic before you get a drivers license. Welcome to TT young fella!!:cheers:

Hahahahaha! Thanks:smirk:

welcome aboard i have a nine year old that rides and lookin for a 50 for my 5 year old,,the younger crowd keeps this sport alive,keep it pinned buddy!!!

Welcome, MX724!

You'll get a lot of great info from the guys on here, but as with any forum take what you read with a grain of salt. Don't rush into a bigger bike...enjoy the 85 and being a young man. There will be plenty of time for banging bars with the 250 crowd.

Ride safe.:cheers: