New To Forum Just Saying Hi.

Well Im 14 Years and I have 2 2009 Kx85's.One is the regular version and the other is Monster Energy edition.The one i race has a few upgrades but not much.Pro Taper SE bars,Pro Taper grips,V-Force 3 reeds,renthal sprocket and chain,and monster energy graphics kit.Monster edition is stock for woods and stuff like that.My dad wont let me move up to the 250's this year so i have to wait.I think its better i mean im 5'8 and have the suspension set up to me on both bikes so im almost flat foot but i can throw that bike around which i like so one more year wont hurt i dont think.But anyways just saying hi add me as a friend if you want and we can talk or something.Thanks

Welcome to TT.....:cheers:

14 eh? Well let me just say this place will make you grow hair on your chest and probably turn you into an alcoholic before you get a drivers license. Welcome to TT young fella!!:cheers:

14 eh? Well let me just say this place will make you grow hair on your chest and probably turn you into an alcoholic before you get a drivers license. Welcome to TT young fella!!:cheers:

Hahahahaha! Thanks:smirk:

Welcome! :cheers:

welcome aboard i have a nine year old that rides and lookin for a 50 for my 5 year old,,the younger crowd keeps this sport alive,keep it pinned buddy!!!

Welcome, MX724!

You'll get a lot of great info from the guys on here, but as with any forum take what you read with a grain of salt. Don't rush into a bigger bike...enjoy the 85 and being a young man. There will be plenty of time for banging bars with the 250 crowd.

Ride safe.:cheers: