Sign in to follow this  

A++++ for effort

Wow, he should stop for a bit and think about his stupidity and then screw his thoughts and take up freestyle!

Couple things wrong with this video. First it seems utterly retarded to jump so far and have such a small margin for error trying to land on such a small landing. Second, he shouldn't have bailed the second one. His trajectory would have him overjumping to flat but the bike would absorb much more of the impact than the human body ever will.

All I see is an idiot demonstrating the process of natural selection.

^^this

All I see is an idiot demonstrating the process of natural selection.

agreed :cheers:

all that dirt and he makes that landing???? guess he didnt really think that one out.

Nice landing pad. I guess some in the back country don't know pain?

I bet he does now...

so, i would guess that a broken femur in the back country of alaska means a helicopter ride to the nearest hospital.

see....this is the reason i don't do things like that. my sense of self preservation makes me a bit of a wimp, when it comes to jumping my bike.

i do have to admire him for his guts. i don't admire the poor kid for his planning or logic.

i hope he's okay.

when you finally thinks you have seen the most idiotic/ stupidity dirt bike video on you tube...somone shows you an even better one lol

i can not believe he tried to do a jump that big on a landing that small...just wow :cheers:

I can see hime trying it once and then realizing it was a bad idea, but doing it again...thats retarded...