Sign in to follow this  

Supercross The MOST important thing about Dallas 2011

Without a doubt the best Racks on the ME girls of any race this year !! , perhaps not the best faces, but gota love the healthy texas girls huh :cheers:

Without a doubt the best Racks on the ME girls of any race this year !! , perhaps not the best faces, but gota love the healthy texas girls huh :cheers:

I am going to have to agree with you on that one. Everything is bigger in Texas. Not just the Monster girls either, lots of hot chicks with huge melons everywhere. The Mastercraft chicks were hottest I thought. And this one chick, I like tiny women but this girl must have been 100 pounds wet, HOT with perfect fake large C's on that tiny frame. Trying to talk to my girl with that hottie sitting behind her made eye contact with my chick real hard.

• Like 1

I am going to have to agree with you on that one. Everything is bigger in Texas. Not just the Monster girls either, lots of hot chicks with huge melons everywhere. The Mastercraft chicks were hottest I thought. And this one chick, I like tiny women but this girl must have been 100 pounds wet, HOT with perfect fake large C's on that tiny frame. Trying to talk to my girl with that hottie sitting behind her made eye contact with my chick real hard.

+1 on the don't get caught! :cheers::ride:

Everything is better in TEXAS!!! LoL

We dwf need pics since my damn DVR didnt record the 450 race!!!!!!

it was on cbs! :cheers: texas always has bigger and better than the rest! why do you think all us texans never want to leave and always talk about how great the country of texas is? :ride:

Screen%20shot%202011-04-04%20at%2011.09.59%20PM.jpg

:cheers:

Texas doesn't get the credit for those racks, those are imports from Florida.

Yea I even noticed Erin Bates cannons under her black polo.

Speed let Erin go wild. A MOTHER EFFIN V-NECK. SO MUCH SKIN hahaha.

I heart Erin

Yea I even noticed Erin Bates cannons under her black polo.

She has very nice juggs indeed! :cheers:

Speed let Erin go wild. A MOTHER EFFIN V-NECK. SO MUCH SKIN hahaha.

I heart Erin

Yeah, the bikini pix on erinbates.com ROCK! She has a killer body, that's for sure.