13th #78 STEVE STULTZ JR - YAM

PEORIA, AZ 12th 13th

14th #109 STEPHEN HEIGHTON - HON

MURRIETA, CA 16th 12th

15th #9tr SHAWN WYNNE - SUZ

LOMPOC, CA 14th 14th

16th #144 JESSICA PATTERSON - YAM

TALLAHASSEE, FL 15th 16th

Not bad for Husky in the pro class. Results for all the classes are in the link.

http://www.tracksideonlineresults.com/trackside/glenhelen/class.asp?s=&c=all&e=218

I'm not sure. I'd keep an eye out on youtube or some of the moto websites like Transworld or Racerx. I'm hoping something pops up.

It really gripes me that you can compete on bikes that aren't even in production. Doesn't seem right that brands that have abandoned the 2 stroke market get any publicity at all associated with a 2 stroke "world championship".

LA SLEEVE PRO RACE - Overall Finish Positions View Laptimes

Overall Nbr Name Moto 1 Moto 2

1st #2 AUSTIN HOWELL - SUZ

RED BLUFF, CA 1st 1st

1st place Austin Howell was on a ex-Reed engined Yamaha YZ265

It really gripes me that you can compete on bikes that aren't even in production. Doesn't seem right that brands that have abandoned the 2 stroke market get any publicity at all associated with a 2 stroke "world championship".

Husky is the only manufactor that had a factory present at the race.There was only 1 KTM in the pro class and maybe 3 KTMs in all the other classes .

I was there on a Husky like you stated most of the bikes there were bikes that are no longer in production sad but true

Husky is the only manufactor that had a factory present at the race.There was only 1 KTM in the pro class and maybe 3 KTMs in all the other classes .

I was there on a Husky like you stated most of the bikes there were bikes that are no longer in production sad but true

Just an addition, the Yamaha Factory GYTR team was there with the factory GYTR kit for the current 2011 YZ125.

I was talking to Yamaha GYTR manager Trevor Kemp at the trailer about their continued support of

two strokes along with a future GYTR 290 kit for the current production YZ250.

But true, Husqvarna should be commended for continuing two stroke development.

Ty Davis was talking about the new two strokes and was pretty excited about them.

Just an addition, the Yamaha Factory GYTR team was there with the factory GYTR kit for the current 2011 YZ125.

I was talking to Yamaha GYTR manager Trevor Kemp at the trailer about their continued support of

two strokes along with a future GYTR 290 kit for the current production YZ250.

But true, Husqvarna should be commended for continuing two stroke development.

Ty Davis was talking about the new two strokes and was pretty excited about them.

What did Ty have to say about the new 2s's?

Two Husky's in the top 10. Not bad for a " suposedly dated" design.

What did Ty have to say about the new 2s's?

Two Husky's in the top 10. Not bad for a " suposedly dated" design.

Uh, he said the current models are a very dated design....lol....seriously.

He basically said the race bikes are so modded to be competitive, and they were very fast,

that most would normally not want them because of the aggressive porting running on C12 and stiff suspension.

He mentioned how much the engines need to be updated and the frame rigidity improved.

Both issues being addressed with the new bikes.

Edited by carver

Uh, he said the current models are a very dated design....lol....seriously.

He basically said the race bikes are so modded to be competitive, and they were very fast,

that most would normally not want them because of the aggressive porting running on C12 and stiff suspension.

He mentioned how much the engines need to be updated and the frame rigidity improved.

I hope they change the yz's!! I have a yz250 and love the thing to death, although I would quickly buy a yz if they revamped it.

Our 09 WR125 can't keep a set of motor mounts in one piece for longer than 20 minutes! Otherwise its an awesome bike. The fudgin factory replacements we recieved don't even fit!!! TWICE!!! Now I know why they butchered the 09 CR125s rather than sell them!!!

I called Ty's shop and they have to shim the engine mounts on the 4t bikes but say no problem with the 125, though I don't think they really run any anyway.

Our 09 WR125 can't keep a set of motor mounts in one piece for longer than 20 minutes! Otherwise its an awesome bike. The fudgin factory replacements we recieved don't even fit!!! TWICE!!! Now I know why they butchered the 09 CR125s rather than sell them!!!

I called Ty's shop and they have to shim the engine mounts on the 4t bikes but say no problem with the 125, though I don't think they really run any anyway.

The replacements mounts for our '09 CR fit great. The left and right mounts are different. Initially, we were sent two identical mounts which lead to the discovery that they're different.

When the bike was delivered it had a set of updated mounts in the incomplete spare parts box that didn't even fit, the holes were the wrong size. The originals broke immediatly, I drilled the correct holes, mounted and broke the updated ones right away, great. Another set of different updated mounts followed, broken within a few minutes, now the fourth set and they don't line up at all.

Do you have a part number on what you have by chance? Maybe there is a different # on what will/might actuall bolt on, though at this point I doubt anything will actually hold up to the obvious frame flex/weakness.

its all about the rider not about the bike. the right rider could win on a kx85. i dont really care too much about what make the rider is riding, when it all comes down to it you could throw me on a yami and ryan villopoto on a cheap chinese bike and he would win.

When the bike was delivered it had a set of updated mounts in the incomplete spare parts box that didn't even fit, the holes were the wrong size. The originals broke immediatly, I drilled the correct holes, mounted and broke the updated ones right away, great. Another set of different updated mounts followed, broken within a few minutes, now the fourth set and they don't line up at all.

Do you have a part number on what you have by chance? Maybe there is a different # on what will/might actuall bolt on, though at this point I doubt anything will actually hold up to the obvious frame flex/weakness.

The bike has been out of the stable for over a year now, so I don't have any of the info on the mounts. I just recall that they fit OK once I got a left and right mount. I think I had the bike about 2 months after that and added several hours with no further breakage.

Have yet to have a problem with motor mounts on my 09 WR125. Don't know of anyone else that has the replacement mounts that came on mine new that has had a problem. :cheers: Mine are on and off all the time and not a problem as I often am switching between CR144 and CR167. My guess is that JJM525 has a bad frame that is flexing enough to put extra stress on the upper motor mount.

Am I wrong or is just here we dont get these models,,,I saw a YZ125,YZ144 dealer prod kit accessory installed,YZ250 available in Australia as standard prod floor models no? And Suzuki has RMs available in other markets like the EU. They are in production but not for sale here. TM has a full line of 2Ts in production as (we are speaking MX bikes not enduro models) as well as Husqvarna (dated except the CR125 and mini) KTM still has an SX 2T line. So if we look outside our little world there is plenty of MX 2t production (as well as whole bunch of offroad 2 prod bikes from alot of OEMs,GG,KTM,HBG,Fan etc)

http://www.tmracing.it/eng/prodotti_11.php

http://www.valentiracing.it/it/motocross/rm-125.html

http://www.ktm.at/250-SX.29.10.html

http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/products/motorcycle/offroad/mx-competition/all

PS a real nat series like the EMX125 championship would be great here, or if the GH race was a CC race, ie: everyone on 125s

PPS it is cool seeing the old school WR/CR300 getting whipped at max with Bobby G in the saddle. Both him and Lanza came out hard from the gate.

Edited by robertaccio