Sign in to follow this  

By the way...

We had a top ten main finish in Texas.

:cheers:

That is great! Congratulations Dave!

Hi Dave,this is mike olson from illinois,i just wanted to tell you that your set-ups for my boys bikes were good enough to win the mid america arenacross series in both of there classes.good stuff for sure :cheers:

Who was the rider?

Number 709 - Tyler Bright on the 2011 CRF250F, with drilled free pistons. :cheers:

His suspension and motor set-up is managed by Litz Racing. We are just the propeller heads that came up with the design.

Litz Racing was also the one that managed the win at Lorettas with the design that we did for Kevin Walker.

We really don't have time to support these guys and all the work behind the scenes is what really makes it happen. And of course, rider talent. We are just one small part, but it’s still cool to see it happening.

Arlington 2011 Lites Main Results.pdf

Hi Dave,this is mike olson from illinois,i just wanted to tell you that your set-ups for my boys bikes were good enough to win the mid america arenacross series in both of there classes.good stuff for sure :ride:

Well...that is a nice surprise. I'll bet they are stoked.

Thanks for the update and let me know if you have any cool photos of them in action. :cheers:

i need some more oil and we just picked up 2 new 250f yamahas.i will call you soon,i need to do a little tuning on the suspension,i will get you some pics that you can keep for the shop.