Sign in to follow this  

Any CT Riders?

What's up everyone! I've had my 00' Yz125 for about half a year and i havent really taken it out that much to ride and I was wondering what you guys also in Connecticut ride and where at? I do know about mototown usa falling down but there's also rocky hill but i'm wondering is there a specific age you must be to go riding at Thomaston Dam? Also where do you guys go or like to go riding? Thanks !

i ride at rocky hill all the time and its a pretty good track. if you are under 18 you have to have a parent or guardian with you to ride. i go to thomaston occasionally, and you need to have your bike registered in ct to ride there, but as for an age limit im not sure. and i ride an '09 kx450f.

We have powerlines running behind our house that we ride... but they get boring after a while. I got my 200XCW plated for thomaston but ever since then it's been closed due to BS trail maintenance. Therefore I head out to Nepaug which is pretty close... youre not supposed to be in there with dirtbikes but if you have a plate youre all set. (motorcycle plates only - must be street legal) there are so many trails up there you can easily get lost but thats half the fun aint it?

Pachaug state forest has some great trails, but again you need to be plated.