Where can I find a new 07/08 RM250?

I want to find a new RM250, anybody know where I can find one? It can be anywhere in the US...

$100 finders fee if I buy the bike you found.

Thank you.

Edited by Zach164
I want to find a new RM250, anybody know where I can find one? It can be anywhere in the US...

Thank you.

From what I hear, they are not in the US,but, in the UK... sorta sux......Dr.D..

From what I hear, they are not in the US,but, in the UK... sorta sux......Dr.D..

Well I was looking for a left over 06/07/08, I know there were some about 6 months ago, but can't find any now and I want to get one.

Well I was looking for a left over 06/07/08, I know there were some about 6 months ago, but can't find any now and I want to get one.

You have to be patient,, keep Your ears,and, eyes open,, They are out there,, don't buy the first one that comes along,,check It out first,,,when I bought My 04,, I never thought that I was buying the best over-powered,,controllable bike,, ever made,, just start on the PC,then, check out the local deals.....good luck....Dr.D..

P1010309.jpg

You have to be patient,, keep Your ears,and, eyes open,, They are out there,, don't buy the first one that comes along,,check It out first,,,when I bought My 04,, I never thought that I was buying the best over-powered,,controllable bike,, ever made,, just start on the PC,then, check out the local deals.....good luck....Dr.D..

P1010309.jpg

I've been looking for weeks, and I will buy the first one I see because it is hard enough to even find one!

Much of the time dealers that still have them left over don't even advertise them, left over bikes are best found by making a lot of phone calls. i know it sucks but it really is best to just pull up the Suzuki website and finding as many dealers as you can and just start calling down the list.

eventually one should turn up.

You should contact Suzuki USA and ask why they don't import them. Sooner or later, if enough people ask, they'll realise how much business they are missing out on.

Meanwhile, why not buy one from the UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-SUZUKI-RM-250-K8-MOTOCROSS-off-road-/150545587617?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item230d375da1

As you'd be exporting it you should be able to get it VAT (sales tax) free, so that's 20% off that price, and maybe duty free too - should pay for the shipping! Or buy a container full and help to restock the US...

You should contact Suzuki USA and ask why they don't import them. Sooner or later, if enough people ask, they'll realise how much business they are missing out on.

Meanwhile, why not buy one from the UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-SUZUKI-RM-250-K8-MOTOCROSS-off-road-/150545587617?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item230d375da1

As you'd be exporting it you should be able to get it VAT (sales tax) free, so that's 20% off that price, and maybe duty free too - should pay for the shipping! Or buy a container full and help to restock the US...

All of the new bikes I found in Europe are pick up only. And I called Suzuki USA customer service, they didn't seem to care that I couldn't find one....

The one I linked to on ebay says uk delivery £99 -why not ask them about exporting? I'm not connected to that dealer in any way. However, I do ride a K8 250 and can confirm they are absolutely awesome.

Shame about Suzuki USA's customer service being so crap - at present they have a monopoly on imports too, someone should start parallel imports & give them some competition.

The one I linked to on ebay says uk delivery £99 -why not ask them about exporting? I'm not connected to that dealer in any way. However, I do ride a K8 250 and can confirm they are absolutely awesome.

Shame about Suzuki USA's customer service being so crap - at present they have a monopoly on imports too, someone should start parallel imports & give them some competition.

It is over $2500 to ship a bike to the US from the UK, that is way too much for me. If anyone knows of one in the USA it will be greatly appreciated.

It is over $2500 to ship a bike to the US from the UK, that is way too much for me. If anyone knows of one in the USA it will be greatly appreciated.

I just called My local Suzuki shop,and, asked them if They could check all the shops in Houston,,, if They have one, I will let You know........Dr.D..

I just called My local Suzuki shop,and, asked them if They could check all the shops in Houston,,, if They have one, I will let You know........Dr.D..

Thanks for lookin' out!

two months ago there was a guy here in washington that had a 06 brand new in the crate for 4500$, i will see if he still has it listed and send you a link if he does.

could not find it again,good luck.

Edited by paolo h
update

Check with the proride board, though I saw one there. If not new how about a really clean used one? A friend just picked up a really clean 06 for 3k.

Check with the proride board, though I saw one there. If not new how about a really clean used one? A friend just picked up a really clean 06 for 3k.

Checked there, but nothing. I don't want a used bike, I always choose new bikes because for peace of mind, I know everything that has been done to it and I know exactly how many hours are on it.

Europe. 2011 125's/250's sold in Europe.

Europe. 2011 125's/250's sold in Europe.

Again, it's over $2500 to ship from Europe, looking for a bike in US or Canada.

Zach, offer a finders fee.. amazing how people will look for you for a small reward. Lots of Suzuki shops around the country, more help the better.

Checked there, but nothing. I don't want a used bike, I always choose new bikes because for peace of mind, I know everything that has been done to it and I know exactly how many hours are on it.

I know what You mean by peace of mind, when buying a new bike,, even though They have no warranty...It's good to buy a new bike,, the only bike I haven't bought brand new is the RM250 I have now,, the Guy I bought It from, barely rode It, the hair was still on the tires, got It for 2500.00,, there was a pavement grinder on the right throttle grip,, I asked Him why He bought It, He told Me that Him and His Girlfriend were watching the X-Games, so He bought the bike that won it all,,, I laughed My ass off,, when He found out what He bought,, it scared the shit out of Him......funny.......no replies from My cycle shop yet from the Houston dealers,, I will check on Them Tomorrow........ Dr.D..

P1010762.jpg

Zach, offer a finders fee.. amazing how people will look for you for a small reward. Lots of Suzuki shops around the country, more help the better.

I will give someone $100 (check or Paypal) if I buy the bike they find for me.