Where can I find a new 07/08 RM250?

That's weird,but, true...... every so often, You can stumble-up on a good Buy, that You never dreamed possible.... so far the Houston dealers, show nothing yet,,, I will check again, Tommorow.......Dr.D..

haha it probably doesnt help that they dont keep it on the showroom. They keep it in the back of the shop on a very large "shelf" with all of the owners old bikes. I asked the owner what he wanted for it and I think he said about $2800 and that was like last year, so they may take a little less for it now.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just at Speed and Sport Cycle Center in Punxsutawney PA and they have a new RM 250. I think it's an 07 or 08, but i'm not sure. I was just there today and it was sitting in the back room. Their number is 814-938-8780.

There's a brand new 2008 sitting on the floor of a local dealer up here in Edmonton, Canada.

I saw it there last year and I just called them and they still have it.

The dealer also put some aftermarket goodies on it:

- PC Pipe

- Boyseen Reeds

- Moose factory footpegs

-Gripper seat

- a few other things that I didn't quite catch

Not sure if you want to import from Canada but they are asking $8,270 OTD.

Here is a link to the site and they show an RM 250 in there new Units area.

http://www.argyllmotorsports.com/

If by chance you bought this baby, just keep the finders fee and put it towards the bike if you buy it, as my little contribution to advance the cause of keeping 2 strokes alive.

Let us know if find and buy one!?

There's a brand new 2008 sitting on the floor of a local dealer up here in Edmonton, Canada.

I saw it there last year and I just called them and they still have it.

The dealer also put some aftermarket goodies on it:

- PC Pipe

- Boyseen Reeds

- Moose factory footpegs

-Gripper seat

- a few other things that I didn't quite catch

Not sure if you want to import from Canada but they are asking $8,270 OTD.

Here is a link to the site and they show an RM 250 in there new Units area.

http://www.argyllmotorsports.com/

If by chance you bought this baby, just keep the finders fee and put it towards the bike if you buy it, as my little contribution to advance the cause of keeping 2 strokes alive.

Let us know if find and buy one!?

Holy crap! Looking through their inventory, I had forgotten how expensive bikes are in Canada. I bought a leftover 450 last year for the same price the dealer wants for an RM85L !

With your Cdn dollar at near par, Id be buying bikes Stateside!

Works out the same price as they are in the UK - and worth every penny/cent/dime

Considering it is 'brand new' and RM250's are highly sought after it will more than likely bring it.

I hate to say it, but I would probably pay it if it was not thousand miles away and having to pay $500 for shipping. ?

I would say it was a better investment than a 450F, since they are like popcorn for sale all over at LOW prices...

• 3 weeks later...

been reading this whole thread for a happy ending and then nothing. geeez did he buy it or what and did the guy get his hundred bucks. that dealer probably has a 100 rm250s and just kept saying its the last one. haha:lol:

Why do youwant it brand new???I just picked up this 06 rm 250 which was just as clean as new for under 3000..Look for a 05 and up and if it's in good clean condition grab it and throw a top end and some new plastics on it and you as good as new anyways and you'll save a bunch of money!!!

img1935o.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Why do youwant it brand new???I just picked up this 06 rm 250 which was just as clean as new for under 3000..Look for a 05 and up and if it's in good clean condition grab it and throw a top end and some new plastics on it and you as good as new anyways and you'll save a bunch of money!!!

img1935o.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Where did you get the graphics from???