Stupid question?

I have a 2011 yz450f, and was wondering if when you twist the throttle when it is not running does it spray gas into the cylinder?

Carbed, yes. Fuel injected, no.

Did you get TT hacked by your girlfriend?

Did you get TT hacked by your girlfriend?

lol no just wondering cuz my kid was sittin on my bike crankin the throttle and at first I was like, hey what the he** you doin. But then I thought it's a fuely so I was like go for it.. But then I started thinking about it, and I questioned myself so I thought I would ask a dumb question figuring I would get some smart a** responses.

lol no just wondering cuz my kid was sittin on my bike crankin the throttle and at first I was like, hey what the he** you doin. But then I thought it's a fuely so I was like go for it.. But then I started thinking about it, and I questioned myself so I thought I would ask a dumb question figuring I would get some smart a** responses.

(Removes smart a$$ hat)

Get in the habbit of turning your gas off when your bike is in storage or not being ridden. That way your son can twist away and would-be theives won't get too far (A cop friend told me a good number of stolen dirtbikes that have the fuel shut off when stolen, are found ditched with the fuel still off).

(Puts smart a$$ hat back on)