Sign in to follow this  

CTR cooling vest by EVS

Has anyone tried this out yet? I'm thinking it will come in pretty handy on those Hot summer days at the track racing or riding.

Here is a look at it..........http://www.evs-sports.com/product/tug-undergear/ctr_cooling_vest/

I believe I will be getting one just for those hot days.

I dont know if you wet the whole shirt or just the sides though.

Did you ever pick one up? I am interested to hear how it does while riding. I’m leaning towards the EVS because it looks a lot closer fitting then the rest (like the Fieldsheer Iceburg) out there.

I was looking for a 661 Core Cooler, but found out they discontinued them about a year ago…

Did you ever pick one up? I am interested to hear how it does while riding. I’m leaning towards the EVS because it looks a lot closer fitting then the rest (like the Fieldsheer Iceburg) out there.

I was looking for a 661 Core Cooler, but found out they discontinued them about a year ago…

Think the EVS may be good, cause it looks like you could just use it as an under shirt as you would with UnderArmor and the like. The Iceburg looks heavy and when no longer cool, it'd be hot!

I picked up the 661 Core Cooler and while back, never really noticed a cooling effect, just more layers to make me hot. Shoot, if you wanna try it I'd mail it to you if you wanna pay for shipping. :ride: If so, shoot me a PM.

CaveMike

TT Bronze Member Join Date: May 2011

CaveMike have Evs core cooler. Him never think use core cooler for cavewoman when him drag. That good thinking Carder. CaveMike wait for evs make unconscious core cooler.

Some corresponding there with Cavemike earlier,i'd like to check out his mancave cause he is for real a caveman. I have the evs cooler and like it but i think it dries quite quickly when riding (but this is arizona,0 humidity) You have to wet it often like i do here for yard work and then it's great. I guess you could keep it wet by using your camelback water etc. I guess what i'm sayin is it's better than a wet shirt but not too much.