Baja Designs Passenger Peg reviews or pictures?

First I’d like to say hello and thank you all for the advice and contributions made on this forum. I recently purchased an extremely low hour 07x and have already installed a vapor stealth, smog block off/crankcase breather and tusk dual sport kit. My fiancé would like to ride with me on a few short back road puts. I've done a forum search and haven’t found any pictures (mounted) or reviews of the Baja designs passenger pegs. If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.

Tony, those lights are sick. I have wanted those rear pegs also, for small rides with the kids. Hey, I still have that small orange screwdriver you left at my house, email me your adress if you want me to send it to you. Or come down with your brother and we will hit up some mountain trails :cheers:

They look very nice. Does your passenger like them?

No passengers allowed on my X. They just used the bike to fit them up. I think they did get someone to sit on the bike with a passenger to make sure the position was right. Give Diego a call (760)560-2252 I am sure he has all the specifics.

Tony, those lights are sick. I have wanted those rear pegs also, for small rides with the kids. Hey, I still have that small orange screwdriver you left at my house, email me your adress if you want me to send it to you. Or come down with your brother and we will hit up some mountain trails :cheers:

Those trails need to be okay for guy's without plates.

First I’d like to say hello and thank you all for the advice and contributions made on this forum. I recently purchased an extremely low hour 07x and have already installed a vapor stealth, smog block off/crankcase breather and tusk dual sport kit. My fiancé would like to ride with me on a few short back road puts. I've done a forum search and haven’t found any pictures (mounted) or reviews of the Baja designs passenger pegs. If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.

If they're anything like the 650R pegs (which I think they are the same peg, just a different mount)... they work.

Obviously, not for a heavy weight on the p-pegs to stand up or put too much pressure...or ride long distances (esp. if they have long legs), but perfect to get short distances.

We used my 650R p-pegs to carry a guy 40 miles with a broken colar bone. Over the sand whoops... etc.etc. He winced a few times, but without them we'd have been sharing the stock pegs or his legs would be burnin' from holding them off the ground.

... I'd pop for'em if I had a need. They're sano add-ons.