Supercross Thread

Supercross

Well I'm thinking about James Stewart's year so far, I think he's riding like its his first year in supercross. The "Fastest Man No More" I guess to be the best of the best it shows that you have to give it 100% of your life and NEVER take time away from riding. Two years not giving 100% and you get "2011". Better luck next year JS7

Well I'm thinking about James Stewart's year so far, I think he's riding like its his first year in supercross. The "Fastest Man No More" I guess to be the best of the best it shows that you have to give it 100% of your life and NEVER take time away from riding. Two years not giving 100% and you get "2011". Better luck next year JS7

Uh who is consistently setting the fastest lap times? Yeah sorry still the fastest.

The guy is the only one in Supercross with enough balls to ride a 450 wide open the way people used to ride 250 2t's.

If it weren't for him we'd have some pretty boring parade style racing. Winning or not I'm glad he's out there.

Uh who is consistently setting the fastest lap times? Yeah sorry still the fastest.

The guy is the only one in Supercross with enough balls to ride a 450 wide open the way people used to ride 250 2t's.

If it weren't for him we'd have some pretty boring parade style racing. Winning or not I'm glad he's out there.

You totaly missed my point.

Which got him a total of three wins this year, awesome job on those lap times!

Riding it wide open doesn't really help his winning percentage though, go figure.

Dont think it would be boring, but am glad he is out there!:cheers:

fastest laps + crashes = wins? :cheers:

he sure is entertaining, though.

My dad calls him James "bobble" stewart :cheers:

Maybe if he would bring his lights with him to the race, riders would slow down for him??:cheers:

I was reading an interview in TWMX with RC4 and I think what he said applies to this because JS7 is doing more than just training now. He mentioned after he quit racing he was amazed at how fast he lost his edge. Meaning he could see everything in his brain and knew exactly what he wanted to do. But when he would get to the track on his 450 there was just a % missing from his riding. I have so many %s missing I can't tell the difference with my riding. However at this level that % may be the difference we are seeing here.

I will dig up the article and type verbatim tonight.

Which got him a total of three wins this year, awesome job on those lap times!

Riding it wide open doesn't really help his winning percentage though, go figure.

Hey smarty, he's the fastest guy round a track. We've all been involved long enough to know that there is a lot more things that play into racing motocross (that's the reason we watch!) thank god it's not time trials. Does that spell it out for you!?

People are calling the guy "no longer the fastest man in MX" all over the net. You read it all the time. Sorry you're wrong, he's still the top qualifier. Still the fastest around the track. Deal with that. If you hate the guy that much then relish in his poor results this season. But saying he's no longer the fastest you're dreaming.

Hey smarty, he's the fastest guy round a track. We've all been involved long enough to know that there is a lot more things that play into racing motocross (that's the reason we watch!) thank god it's not time trials. Does that spell it out for you!?

People are calling the guy "no longer the fastest man in MX" all over the net. You read it all the time. Sorry you're wrong, he's still the top qualifier. Still the fastest around the track. Deal with that. If you hate the guy that much then relish in his poor results this season. But saying he's no longer the fastest you're dreaming.

I dont hate the guy at all, I dont hate any of them.

Qualifying first is good for gate pics, but to bad they dont hand out points for that eh? Unfortunately for JS the races are 20 laps long and time spent laying on the ground brings down that average time per race to about...well a fifth place spot. Granted, if races were only one lap he may have had a couple more wins. We are obviously placing importance of speed in 2 separate places, you for qualifying and me for races so we could go on forever and get nowhere.

It doesnt really matter how fast he goes around if he cant keep it on two wheels for 20 laps does it. Ask Sipes how putting in fast laps is working for him?

It doesnt really matter how fast he goes around if he cant keep it on two wheels for 20 laps does it. Ask Sipes how putting in fast laps is working for him?

no shit sherlock holmes. no one is disputing that.

but yet you're all over his nutsack fanboy.

Take it easy sparky, no one is saying your boy isnt a good rider

Perhaps in overall night single lap times, but now we're getting technical by a second and 10th's and 100th's of seconds. Used to be, "the fastest man on the planet" won all the mains. JS7 is no longer the "fastest man on the planet." Current day, no-one is the FMoP. To be the FMoP you need to dominate, the entire -season-. My guess is, it'll now be a long time before we see another one. Real deal is, we've seen the best of JS7. JS7 can't take competition, when so he rides over his head to dominate and crashes. (ref- see entire 450 career for JS7.) JS7 only dominated 2009 SX (right?) and 2008 MX. The guy should have 6-8 championships by now; it's over, never going to happen. No next MC/RC for JS7, he *barely* won 2009 SX in points. This is now history and reality of history for JS7. How many more years does anyone think he's really got?

but yet you're all over his nutsack fanboy.

+1!! It amazes me how hostile members can become on here when you point out the obvious FACTS that Stewart may lay down the fastest lap times but what good is it being that quick when your on your head or ass every race and taking other riders who ARE RACING WITH A LOT MORE COMMON SENSE out as well.

I think Stewart has a "Big "I"" complex which means no matter how bad he screws up or makes stupid moves you will hear him say "I was running well until this guy put his bike in my way" or "I hit the triple and that guy was just under my bike all of a sudden" never once admitting he was totally at fault. Stewart may be the circus freak of SX and makes for good entertainment but I will not be sad at all when this idiot is done with SX!!

These threads are getting more and more NASCAR than I can handle.

These threads are getting more and more NASCAR than I can handle.

boogidy boogidy boogidy!! Yee haw!

Supercross is getting more NASCAR than I can handle. Cant wait for outdoors.....

Supercross is getting more NASCAR than I can handle. Cant wait for outdoors.....

NASCAR does not have Ralph Shaheen, NASCAR has Darrel Waltrip