Stewart Jinxed himself

Supercross

I think James Stewart better just stick to his 3 Cinnamon twists, skip the mountain dew, and the Chalupas at the bottom of the bag!!! He said so himself that it was a tradition, and he broke it, and so now he is loosing :ride::cheers::busted: Just kidding, Man that guy has had some bad luck, just can't buy a break I guess. It is certainly making for an exciting season.

Its not bad luck when you ride like an idiot.

he lost it in the whoops cause he was trying to turn his blue lights on!

he lost it in the whoops cause he was trying to turn his blue lights on!

Thats really not JS7s fault, the mechanic should have put the switch in a better position so it was easier to turn on.

Im a JS7 fan, but CBS needs to get kicked in the face for thinking I would rather see bubba goto taco bell, rather then any of the heats or lcq.

so true!!! hes been riding like a straight jackass. might as well call him James "crashout" Stewart. Hes every bit as out of control as Ken Rocsen.... but its ok because Rocsen is only 16, and on a ktm :cheers:

This brings up another subject I heard and laughted at. People were saying his suspension wasnt right..... Please, he set the fastest lap so it was fine, he was just over riding the track. Or wait, maybe they accidentally put his Unadilla suspension on the bike after practice, since we all know he had supercross suspension on when he raced Unadilla. lol

James definately has some bad juju right now. I think the harder he tries to make a statement, the more we will see him crash. If he rode withing his limits, we would see him on the podium the rest of the year.

so true!!! hes been riding like a straight jackass. might as well call him James "crashout" Stewart. Hes every bit as out of control as Ken Rocsen.... but its ok because Rocsen is only 16, and on a ktm :cheers:

He needs to learn to keep the bike undercontrol before he hurts or kills someone. I used to like stewart but in the last few races Ivr been hoping for him to crash in the first turn and stop crashing the points leaders.

How many people is he going to take out this year. The guy is dangerous.

It is getting pretty dangerous to be near him on the track. I kinda like the hard aggressive racing, but I think James has gotten completely out of control the last few races. Still think he is faster than anybody else out there, but now it seems if he does not get the holeshot it's lookout to whoever is in front of him.

I dont mind him crashing into points leaders as long as their name is Reed!! lol

IMHO... he rode a smart race...he had one incident in the whoops.....he wasn't the only one. Reed just happened to be there when he crashed.

He went through that section 19 other times without a problem

IMHO... he rode a smart race...he had one incident in the whoops.....he wasn't the only one. Reed just happened to be there when he crashed.

He went through that section 19 other times without a problem

With out a problem? almost every lap he went through the whoops he was all over this place and he nearly lost it a few times

With out a problem? almost every lap he went through the whoops he was all over this place and he nearly lost it a few times

Again....he wasn't the only rider to have problems in the whoops....he was just the focus.

If all the other riders had problems, does that mean they are riding dangerous and out of control?

Man that guy has had some bad luck, just can't buy a break I guess. It is certainly making for an exciting season.

I think it might run in the family. Have you seen his brother ride? I mean crash...

He should thank Reed for stopping him. He would be picking his teeth out of the stands if Reed wasn't there.

How many people is he going to take out this year. The guy is dangerous.

And how is this year different than any other since upping to the 450's? It's not. This is the same old JS7 year in, year out, nothing new. sad really.

JS was the fastest man on earth but now he is the fastest man to hit the earth.

Maybe he is trying to secure unemployment disability so he can drive around eating

cinnimon twist and drinking mountain dew all day.

And how is this year different than any other since upping to the 450's? It's not. This is the same old JS7 year in, year out, nothing new. sad really.

I agree