Fave song or band to put you in the mood for a ride?

Im sure theres heaps but one of my fave songs to put me in the mood for a sick roost is "Metal Militia" By Metallica!!

White wedding and rebel yell by Billy Idol are two that i listen to for such things, more snowboarding though, dirtbiking i could just hear the sound of a two stroke and want to ride.

Lately,its Pink Floyd Animals,"dragged down by stones,stones,stones......"

Slipknot or SOAD

The Wurzels

f$cking hostile from pantera .....or anything else heavy

Appetite for Destruction is usually a good motivator. Any old school Metallica, SOAD, Deftones, At The Drive-In, and even some select Bloodhound Gang.

Chumbawamba - Tub Thumping

Eifel 65 - Blue

Aqua - Barbie Girl

Ace of Base - I saw the Sign

C+C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat

:cheers::lol::ride::lol:

Right now "Blame it on the Rain" by Milli Vanilli would get me pumped since its been a steady diet of rain and snow in Ohio since I bought my KLX 300 3 weeks ago and the woods are swamped. I havent had a bike in 4 years and I just want to ride :cheers: When it does dry up I will be listening to REHAB, it always gets me pumped and in a good mood :ride:

Motorhead- Ace of spades

Lee Kernaghan- V8 Town.

This one gets me pumped !!!!!

i listen to any upbeat country i can find in my library, i like the beer gut song, im here for the party, and hillbilly deluxe

all time favorite pump up song is this though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRgkE_vgjU

Die Antwoord - wild vids as well...

Metallica, Megadeath, etc (old GnR and old Motley Crue too but I hate to admit it)

Die Antwoord - wild vids as well...

Ha ha, these guys are from my town !! They aren't for real if you were wondering, they rip off gansters ha ha

Ha ha, these guy are from my town !! They aren't for real if you were wondering, they rip off gansters ha ha

They are the modern Spinal Tap. Freaking great videos... They are so bad they're great. I like the interview with them in the hood. DJ HiTech lives with his granny and busts out the next level beats on his PC computer! Hysterical.

Did you know that Ninja and Yolandi are actually married with a kid?

They are crazy mofo's, CRF420X are you from S.A.

They are crazy mofo's, CRF420X are you from S.A.

No but I hope to go someday. I've been all over the world but have yet to set foot in Africa.

:cheers: