Evo at Rio!!!

whos going?? ill be there my first race in a while. :cheers:

I'll be there. Guaranteed to have a great time at the EVO event.

I'll be there. Guaranteed to have a great time at the EVO event.

awesome man, what classes are you racing in? i originally had like 3 other people going up but they arent now, so ill be all by myself this time. long 4 hour drive from corpus but i cant wait!!

racing evo-2 class.

evo-1 & 2 are combined on one gate so there's lots of action.

'79 YZ250 & '80 YZ465

DSC01239.jpg

yz465d.jpg

racing evo-2 class.

evo-1 & 2 are combined on one gate so there's lots of action.

'79 YZ250 & '80 YZ465

DSC01239.jpg

yz465d.jpg

dang i didnt know they were both combined, i bet there is alot of action. do you know how the vintage class is? man those are some sweet yamahas i like the white side plates on the 465. the 250 is imaculant. i have a 78 yz 250 i just got a while back, needs a rear shock. I got a set 43mm forks for it and 2 cylinders, i need to send it off and get it bored. hopefully ill be racing that one before to long.

one gate, two classes, scored separately.

thanks!

one gate, two classes, scored separately.

thanks!

awesome man ill look for your yamis up there, ill be there saturday and sunday first time ridin rio since 03

Rio has changed quite dramatically since '03. New owner from '09 to the present......restoration of swimming pool, huge pavilion where the shack used to be, wooded trail loop around the track, new lighting for the night track and of course a revamp of the main track.

Shower house is under construction.

Rio has changed quite dramatically since '03. New owner from '09 to the present......restoration of swimming pool, huge pavilion where the shack used to be, wooded trail loop around the track, new lighting for the night track and of course a revamp of the main track.

Shower house is under construction.

dang it has changed alot.. weird al is gone haha i saw a little construsction on you tube i remember the pool looked so bad but man it looks good now. ive been watching a few helmet cams of people riding the track it looks like so much fun.