Aftermarket Chain roller

I installed a primary drive lower roller when i replaced my chain and sprockets,let me tell you what that thing is stupid loud while riding and even more when slowing down.Dont let the bearings fool you on the aftermarket rollers,they roll real nice but i had to just buy a oem honda roller.The OEM one is absolutly silent,dont hear it at all.How many others have noticed the aftermarket rollers suck.

Are you talking about the lower roller by the swing arm pivot or the chain giude by the rear sprocket? (sorry if it's obvious, I can be a little dense on occasion :cheers: )

The one behind left footpeg, to the rear of the CS sprocket. If the roller wheel is made of plastic, poly or the like, the chain rolling across it makes a hell of a wracket.

I just picked up an All Ballz one that was just hanging on the shelf at the local shop. I was positive that it was the same diameter but was unsure about the width. Turns out it just barely hit the frame. I chucked it up in the drill press and used a file to turn the edge of the roller down a bit. didn't take much, and it fit perfectly. no noise. It uses Sealed Abec 5 bearings.