2008 WR450 Opinions

Hey Guys,

I have about 3500km's on my 08 WR450 bike

AIS removal kit and JD jetting kit..

other than that she is stock... runs fantastic!

what do you think this is worth to sell ? i am in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

here is a pic of her

P1010345.jpg

It would bring $4500 USD here in the lower 48. Bikes seem to sell for a little more up north.

Really????

That surprises me. I'd say $4000, $4500 CAD tops here in BC, and used bikes are typically way more than in the US here......

That bike will not bring $4500 here in the US. Maybe $3500 but probably much, much closer to $3k. If it were mine I'd start at $3600 and be ready to take $3200.

Just what I've seen as far as pricing.

Mike

+1 - right price range

its in my living room and it had 30 oil changes that right 30 and 2 air filters changed every ride and the chain is lubed every ride..

cannot beleive it has lost that much... i was thinking 4.5 -5k

wow i paid like 9k with taxes to bring her home :cheers: maybe not that much.. i did get a ttr90 at the same time

i took the graphics off the first day home... i like her plain !!!!

thanks for all the opinions! much appreciated the honesty!

but if she only fetches 3k.... not worth selling.. i will just keep it... my cleaning lady left a note on it... asking if i was expecting her to dust the bike and clean it :ride:

she still cannot believe i drive it in the living room after cleaning every ride!

cheers

Warts

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen them going EASILY for 3.5-4.5k here in Utardia... KSL.COM classifieds. '06's go for 3k.... I bought mine 2mo ago & have been watching like crazy for months.... and these bikes sell pretty quick so I don't know where the other guys are in the US but I guess here in Zion you can sell for a premium.

I don't make up prices. It would bring $4500 in one day in Co, Ut, and the mountain states. The asking prices are often over $5,000.

There does seem to be some regional variations. If you can buy a 2008 WR450 for $3,000 anywhere, that must mean that a 2005 or 2006 goes for $2200? I'd make a fortune buying and selling those here.