Lense tints

You're probably thinking yellow. You may want to walk out in a parking lot at night and look through them, maybe see if it gets bad looking into the light? The reason i say this, is a lot of guys suggest yellow for night riding on a snowmobile, problem is, when you meet on coming traffic, their headlight is one big, bright blur! So, i was just thinking if you had to look into the light in any way, you may want to think about that or try some variations.

I used a blue amp, rose, and i like them for the most part during the day, just seems that i always come back to clear.

Mike.

Try yellow. Many drag racers will run yellow once the sun starts going down. Supposed to help see the light quicker. There is some science behind it but i can't recall where i've read bout it. For shooting i think.

When I do night races.....I use a yellow lens when its dust....but as soon as it gets dark...I go with the clear....I tried the yellow when it was dark and it had a bad glare from the lights......Its just hard to beat the clear lens at night.......