****ing idiots

who cares they ruined THEIR OWN BIKE. not my bike, not your bike. THEIR BIKE. damn that little bike took alot though. you have to give the bike props for holding out for so long. thats what i like about yamaha, there reliable. ill admit it was stupid but who cares it looked fun as hell

It's a bike that their parents probably bought for them.

I just don't see what'd be so fun about blowing up a dirt bike, even if it is a roach. If you're riding it and it blows up, fine, but what's the point of holding the throttle open and watching it wrap out until it blows up?

What a bunch of pricks.. and they pinned it, like that was going to cause it to explode? They're obviously idiots, aside from the fact of doing that to a good bike, they don't understand that a 2stroke will only rev as high as it can take.. the valves are controlled by the piston so it won't "blow itself up". Worse it will do is possibly crack the rod, piston, or need a top end replacement.

I wish one of the idiots would've cracked the radiator, that way it would've sprayed 300degree radiator fluid all over him.

Spoiled little pricks.

• Like 2

What a bunch of pricks.. and they pinned it, like that was going to cause it to explode? They're obviously idiots, aside from the fact of doing that to a good bike, they don't understand that a 2stroke will only rev as high as it can take.. the valves are controlled by the piston so it won't "blow itself up". Worse it will do is possibly crack the rod, piston, or need a top end replacement.

I wish one of the idiots would've cracked the radiator, that way it would've sprayed 300degree radiator fluid all over him.

Spoiled little pricks.

I like this! ?

who cares they ruined THEIR OWN BIKE. not my bike, not your bike. THEIR BIKE. damn that little bike took alot though. you have to give the bike props for holding out for so long. thats what i like about yamaha, there reliable. ill admit it was stupid but who cares it looked fun as hell

167525-my-is-on-mae-wheels-picard-palm-face-l-6-192570-13.jpg

I'll never understand what people find so cool about destroying things, its like cool, congrats, you just won a fight with a bike that couldn't go anywhere. would be a much better story if they gave it to a poor kid who genuinely wanted a bike wouldn't you say? ? much better uses for that thing.

I would have done anything to have that bike when I was young. I work my ass off for everything I own. I hope that kids dad reamed him for this... i bet he just bought him a new one.

Its not mine so whatever, but i would have gladly taken it off their hands. I guess blowing up a bike is more fun than just riding it...

I would have done anything to have that bike when I was young. I work my ass off for everything I own. I hope that kids dad reamed him for this... i bet he just bought him a new one.

Its not mine so whatever, but i would have gladly taken it off their hands. I guess blowing up a bike is more fun than just riding it...

Me too, my parents didn't really have **** all when I was about 13 and I would have also done anything to have a bike like that. I was lucky enough to have a 20 year old 90cc tank of a dirt bike, but to have what they were destroying would have been the cream of the crop for me back then!!!!

I saw this video a long time ago, I'm pretty sure I left a comment way back when. Gotta love the # of dislikes on the vid..

people take some things way to seriously. you didnt buy the bike so shut up.

They put it on YouTube, which gives us every right to say whatever the hell we like about it.

Who cares who bought the bike? It could've been owned by somebody who wasn't a spoiled brat and would've actually gotten some use out of it instead of wasting something that could've been useful to someone else.

Spoiled little pricks.

hate to say this but there are no valves in that motor