****ing idiots

That's a yz 2stroke for you. They keep going and going and going......

Could've at least done something cool with it.... I would have tried backflipping into a pond or some shit. At least that woulda been fun.

+1. Still not the best idea really, but if it's gonna go to waste like this, then it's a helluva lot better idea. Plus you get to attempt a back flip lol

hate to say this but there are no valves in that motor

hahah gold

hate to say this but there are no valves in that motor

not to be a di*k but you'd think he would know a lil two stroke chemistry since his name is cr125 LOL:bonk:

Lol this whole post is hillarious, who gives a shit what they did to that broke ass motorcycle you didn't pay for it so unless your 13, ride an 80cc kids bike and live off delivering newspapers for your frozen pizza each night, who cares.

This is why we have the 2nd amendment

Yeah.... pretty lame... but I found the crusty demons piling their bikes they used once and then using lighter fluid to set them on fire a whole lot lamer.

Could've at least done something cool with it.... I would have tried backflipping into a pond or some shit. At least that woulda been fun.

+1. It was pretty stupid and a waste. The way they finished it off was boring and thoughtless, rev the engine and throw rocks at it? :thumbsup:

It wasn't even remotely funny or cool whatsoever.

Lol this whole post is hillarious, who gives a shit what they did to that broke ass motorcycle you didn't pay for it so unless your 13, ride an 80cc kids bike and live off delivering newspapers for your frozen pizza each night, who cares.

Have you been frozen in time for 20 years, or are you just really good at sounding like you're 15?

Have you been frozen in time for 20 years, or are you just really good at sounding like you're 15?

1628.gif

1628.gif

1238993754704.jpg

Why is it ok for you to speak your opinion but when mine is different from yours you throw out a slam? You sound like the 15 your old buddy. You didn't pay for the bike so who gives a shit.

Why is it ok for you to speak your opinion but when mine is different from yours you throw out a slam? You sound like the 15 your old buddy. You didn't pay for the bike so who gives a shit.

It's not your opinion that makes you sound like a 15 year old. It's the fact that you voice it like a 15 year old (not counting your NO U comeback, which is below even most 15 year olds).

If nobody gave a shit, the idiots who posted it on YouTube wouldn't have posted it. My issue isn't just that they think that holding a dirt bike's throttle wide open and throwing rocks at it until it blows up is the height of hilarity. It's that, combined with the fact that they're wasting a dirt bike that somebody would probably like to have, which is wasteful, AND their assumption that it'd be a good idea to post it on YouTube because they thought they'd look cool. It's a shitty attitude, and I (and apparently most of the people who've commented on this thread and the YouTube video) am annoyed by people with a shitty attitude.

Those little bitchs need to feel how that bike felt

It's not your opinion that makes you sound like a 15 year old. It's the fact that you voice it like a 15 year old (not counting your NO U comeback, which is below even most 15 year olds).

If nobody gave a shit, the idiots who posted it on YouTube wouldn't have posted it. My issue isn't just that they think that holding a dirt bike's throttle wide open and throwing rocks at it until it blows up is the height of hilarity. It's that, combined with the fact that they're wasting a dirt bike that somebody would probably like to have, which is wasteful, AND their assumption that it'd be a good idea to post it on YouTube because they thought they'd look cool. It's a shitty attitude, and I (and apparently most of the people who've commented on this thread and the YouTube video) am annoyed by people with a shitty attitude.

+

+1:thumbsup:

woww.those idiots!that video made me pissed off.if i were there i would of cussed them out and given them a beating!!then i would of taken that bike home with me.so many people wish they had a bike and then theres kids that are lucky enough to have a bike like those guys and they go and just abuse the hell out of it!:thumbsup:

Where is the popcorn eating smiley when you need it? I'm guessing this thread will be locked in the next page. Any takers?

I have to consider what some people are calling a "good" bike. Has anyone every thought that maybe the bike was not structurally sound in the first place? I am not condoning the act of teenagers being wasteful, I hate a spoil kid just as much as the next hardworking person. but i have to wonder, could this bike really be safe for someone to ride?... since this yz obviously has seen better days.....

I mean sure the bike could be alright for someone who putts around in their backyard... But would you really want your child riding a beaten down dirtbike at on ORV park or Moto track? it doesn't seem that safe.

I have seen a lot of mid '90s and older steel frame bikes that show their age and need for repair. welds crack/rust pretty commonly on this age of a bike. Often times bearing are also neglected on older bikes. failure from old or damaged parts could seriously injure someone. I have personally rebuilt bikes in a lot better condition that the yz in the video and until you have a bike stripped down, you really don't know the true condition of the dirtbike.

If the frame were damaged; fixing welds can cost a few hundred dollars. (expensive welding material and shielding gases must be used because they burn cooler that your average tig or mig welder). Once your frame is fixed it must be painted or powder coated, so it doesn't rust again. that will be another chunk of cash....

Once the structure of the bike is fixed you have to worry about all the other little parts. the yz in this vid didn't have bars, rear plastics, an airbox cover, or a seat. thats more money....

So yes the bike could be running/ ridable for under 100 bucks. But is it safe? who knows. To legitimately fix up a bike that beaten- you would end up spending more than its worth. But that just me, when my son is old enough to ride i would rather have him an a reliable bike, than an cheap clapped out bike.

Are people actually angry because the bike could mean something significant to a less fortunate person? Or is this just a rant about ignorant/ungrateful kids?

Obviously a bunch of people are trolling with the comments about murdering the kids with a 12 gauge shot gun.. But the biggest idiots are the ones making threats like that.. :cheers:

Their bike they can do what they want, if they are such idiots, then you should all be happy they are blowing the bike up instead of riding it through a neighborhood and making your sport look bad right?

Funny people can get so angry about what someone does on their own time lol... Sounds like many members here need anger management, or just are excellent trolls who need to find another hobby. :thumbsup:

/end rant haha :bonk::thumbsup:

Just curious, did they say anything about their parent buying the bike, or was that just assumed?

I'd much rather have seen the bike blow up due to a good cause, like being ran to high hell... But eh, doesn't bother me they blew up their own shit. Not like it was a rental, or a friends bike. Or was it? :bonk:

Ride safe! And if you have an angermanagement issue and see red in your eyes when you see something like this, seek help, PLEASE! For your safety, your familys safety, and the general publics safety! You guys are probably like those guys who purposely brake check people, and try to cause accidents anytime someone slips up aren't you? You know, the people who say "I'm a safe driver, I do the best I can on the road" then actually try and hit people when they make a mistake. You know, the opposite of safe :thumbsup::smirk:

btw my post is just to see what reactions I can get out of you trolls.. Gotta troll the trolls every once in a while. But jeez seriously how can you get so angry, or troll such anger, makes you look crazy haha :thumbsup::busted::cheers: