Sign in to follow this  

Washington Another riding video, this time in the desert

So I was in Odessa all last week setting up for the Desert 100 and I didn't have nearly as much free time as I thought I would! I didn't get very much video but here it is. Enjoy. Also check out my Belfair video if you haven't seen it yet.

Hook this guy with some professional camara equipment and crew and he could be making so killer commercials. Great Imagination. You should do a swing camara view of the knuckle heads and charactors in camp and along vendor row.

Very nice...I bet you would do well at the race. As bad as my body hurts from the Desert, you video makes me want to RIDE...NOW!

Impressive videos and pretty darn good riding to boot! You look smooth in the desert and on the single-track.

Really!! I rode the d100 this year, just like the last three.. never saw it the way you show it... very nice... :thumbsup:

That was mostly, if not all, shot in the new section between miles 17 and 25 in the days that we were trying to burn in the trail there. I wanted to get out there while he was doing that to get some tips, but I think he did some of that before I even got out of my bed. Very cool videos, and I look forward to seeing more. Here is my first attempt at making one with parts from 2 vids. http://www.youtube.com/racrrob

nice video. where's the swingarm footage though? that was my favorite perspective from the tahuya video. great job.

I would have liked to do more of that, but I just ran out of time. I had a few ideas for new angles too, but just didn't get to it.

NICE!! Good vid, good song, good ridin! :thumbsup:

What hap'd to that smoker? :thumbsup:

I got the smoker all ready to go and was planning on the Enduro today, but I'm getting sick and decided to bag. Kind of wishing I hadn't now, though.

And thanks for all the compliments, guys. I'm glad everyone likes it so much. There will be more to come!

Go pro has a contest where you send your video to them. They pick one winner a day, I dont know what you win. Have sent your Belfair video in, if not you should.

marko showed me a video of you on his phone the other day in the rocks at catavina. looks like you used his head for a prop. nice work man!

I got the smoker all ready to go and was planning on the Enduro today, but I'm getting sick and decided to bag. Kind of wishing I hadn't now, though.

Only live once :thumbsup: Sux to be sick though.

Enduro was great today! Sunny for the most part, but I saw rain, sleet, hail, and snow for short pieces of the afternoon. LOTS of folks out today for the fun!

:thumbsup:

I still like that picture your go-pro captured during your huge get-off on Tuesday.... post it up!