Sign in to follow this  

Need passenger pegs

Looks like a couple guys have had success just posting up the need in here. I just got an 08 DR650, and I notice it doesn't have passenger pegs. My wife isn't happy about that.:thumbsup: I'm in San Diego. Anyone?

Looks like a couple guys have had success just posting up the need in here. I just got an 08 DR650, and I notice it doesn't have passenger pegs. My wife isn't happy about that.:thumbsup: I'm in San Diego. Anyone?

I have a set I took off when I motarded the DR that I'd let go. PM me

Will either of those pegs work on my 2003 DR650? My passenger peg on one side doesn't stay folded up and it's annoying.

I've received a couple promising PM's....but I am still looking for pegs! Anyone??

my left side peg just flops down too. not good when u are off road and fall down. i just use zip ties when i go off road to hold em up and twist them off when i hike my daughter. i looked for replacememnts ahwile ago but jus didnt want to spend the money. and i ahve a gazillion zip ties

my left side peg just flops down too. not good when u are off road and fall down.

There has to be a very simple way to stop a passenger peg from dropping down, be it hammering a rivet tighter or adding a washer, a tack weld, etc :thumbsup:

my left side peg just flops down too. not good when u are off road and fall down. i just use zip ties when i go off road to hold em up and twist them off when i hike my daughter. i looked for replacememnts ahwile ago but jus didnt want to spend the money. and i ahve a gazillion zip ties

I've got a solution for ya....give them to me. It will never flop down on you again!:thumbsup: