Fools Gold Flyer

Ok folks, are you ready to ride a FREE enduro??? The California Enduro Riders Association is scheduled to hold this years Fools Gold Enduro on May 15th. Under the limitations of the non-commercial permit, NO entry fees can be required. Donations and assistance putting on the event would be appreciated.

Link to flyer:

http://www.ama-d36.org/Raceinfo/10204_FG2011Flyer.pdf

Ride on

Brewster

CERA

Just sign up and have fun ! Make sure to donate some funds to the club so they can continue fighting the fight to keep the races going and trails open .

I'm not with the club - just a racer - maybe if you have questions about this you might want to contact the club and not chat too much about it on the forums .

Lets go out there and have some fun !!

Dan:banana:

I looked up last years cost and it was like 69 I think. The 60-70 range seems to be the going rate.

If you just want to see what it's like to ride an enduro and are not concerned with accumulating points, you don't have to sign up with AMA. That alone will save you $39 for AMA national and $30 AMA D36.

Ride on

Brewster

CERA

The higher entries from the past ($69-$75) was because of the high fees, I know the Jackhammer had a $40 fee last year. I see over on the D36 website and Southbay Riders Forum most are talking about donating $40-$50.

It still cost money to put on these events.

"D" class riders are for those not wanting to run for D36 points and are not part of the D36 Enduro Series so no AMA or D36 required.

You can still join AMA or D36 and ride the "D" class, D36 LAO works very hard at protecting your riding rights.

Please come and enjoy a nice ride in a timekeeping event.?

Kraig Traum

Bump to the top.

Anyone who has thought about trying an enduro, but was unsure, please sign up and come out for a great ride!

I am strongly considering it. Trying to make it happen.

How can you not support a club telling the Forest Circus to shove it with their ridiculous regs.

I am strongly considering it. Trying to make it happen.

How can you not support a club telling the Forest Circus to shove it with their ridiculous regs.

From what I understand, FS wants to see it happen, it's the "Lady" that is the issue. She's the one trying to make it rough on CERA.