This is part 2. I got an error message after I posted saying that I had too many pictures! Next was getting the rear hub ready for new spokes and rim. I took 2 MAN Toy's advice and sent the gold spoke niples off with the rest of the hardware for zinc plating. So in the meantime I sanded and polished up the rear hub and brake assembly. I followed that up with new sprocket bushings, pins, nuts, retainers, wheel bearings, and brake shoes. While I wait for the chrome and zinc to get back I decided to dig into the carbeurator. Unfortunately it still had gas in it from the last time I rode it 15+ years ago. After soaking it overnight and it is ready to be re-assembled. The float had a hole in it and was full of fuel so I ordered a new float, needle and seat, and all of the gaskets. It should be ready to go when I get the parts. Hope you enjoyed the pictures of the progress! There is lot's more to come. I have some major re-assembly to do as well as an engine rebuild. Stay tuned!